ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟏𝟑

LANAE BLACK"yall buggin

LANAE BLACK
"yall buggin."

HARLEM NEW YORK
BLACK RESIDENCE
5:48PM

YANNA watched her bestfriend pace back and forth in her room stressed about a situation that had to do with notti and his fan base.

"you're gonna be just fine lanae i promise." yanna said letting out a small laugh as lanae stopped pacing back and forth.

"what should i do? i'm not bothered about the fact that they keep sending me dm's it's just what will notti think of me going back and forth with his fans?" lanae said expressing her worries as yanna nodded understandingly.

"like would he think i'm childish or something?" lanae asked with a sigh as yanna shook her head quickly.

"girl, he love that shit, we can all see it." yanna said as lanae looked at her with a small smile.

"he love seeing you stand up for yourself, that's why he hasn't come to you saying you should stop arguing with them." yanna said shrugging a she continued to eat her goldfish.

"i guess you right." lanae said as the then went back over to her bed and sat down. "just keep making them mad, that's what i say." yanna said as lanae hummed lowly.

"they keep doing this to themself, i haven't done shit they attacked me first." lanae said shrugging as yanna laughed. she then laid down backwards onto her bed as she opened up her dms.

lanae rolled her eyes seeing her getting spammed for the 10th time today. "you know what.." lanae said pausing as yanna looked at her.

"i think i might tell him actually." lanae said shrugging as yanna tilted her head confused. she just didn't want to a few minutes ago.

"what made you change your mind?" yanna asked as lanae laughed. "they keep dm'ing me, and i'm getting irritated by the second." lanae said annoyed as yanna then laughed.

"alright, fuck it we ball." yanna said as lanae nodded. but first, she was gonna call notti and check up on him.

lanae smirked as she went to notti's contact before pressing the facetime button. "hello?" notti said with a smile as he propped his phone up.

"hey boo, i miss you." lanae said with a smile aswell as notti smirked at her. "i miss you mo' when you coming over? or you want me to come over there?" notti asked as lanae nodded her head quickly.

"come over here, that way we can be alone." lanae said as yanna looked at her with a scrunched up face. "yall sickkk." yanna said as lanae and notti laughed at her.

"but i gotta tell you something." lanae told notti as he paused him game before looking at her to show he was listening.

"your fans keep attacking me." lanae said as she quickly started screen sharing before scrolling through every single dm she got from his fans.

notti groaned annoyed as he then grabbed his phone. "hold on, i'm gonna tell they asses to stop." notti said as lanae laughed.

"it's alright notti, i can survive." lanae said shrugging as he shook his head. "nah, they not finna keep attacking ma girlfriend." notti said as lanae's heart skipped a beat.

and yanna turned her head with a wide smirk ease dropping on their conversation. "shut up yanna." lanae said as they both then laughed.

"hold on la la, i'm finna go live real quick, join it." notti said as lanae nodded quickly. she then hung up as she clicked on the live.

"this is teaaa.." yanna said dramatically as she was watching the live herself, and lanae just rolled her eyes before laughing.

"yall not finna keep attacking ha' cuz i'll stop this music shit word to." notti said annoyed as lanae smirk kept growing bigger.

she had to admit, that was sexy seeing notti standing up for her.

"that turned me on." lanae said smirking as yanna looked at her with a concerned face. "gross lanae.." yanna said as lanae laughed loudly.

she then put in a request to join the live as notti quickly accepted it. "hey love." lanae said waving to notti as he smiled at her.

"hey mama" notti replied back as her smile grew way wider.

"yall are sick"

"gross.."

"she not bad at all.."

"you coulda atleast pulled a better pick."

lanae just decided to ignore the comments, they couldn't do anything to her anyways. so why care about what they had to say about her?

at the end of they day, she knew she wasn't ugly or anything of the sort. they were just upset by her trolling and taunting them.

but little did the two know, the hate was gonna come 10x worse than before.