ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟏𝟔

ETHAN REYES"mama"

ETHAN REYES
"mama"

HARLEM NEW YORK
BLACK RESIDENCE
6:35PM

(if it's spelling mistakes , no it's not 😞 i was rushing)

NOTTI laid his head down on lanae's chest as she rubbed his face gently. he was extremely tired from earlier. he was at the studio all day, and just wanted to relax with his girlfriend.

notti felt on the side of him for his phone. he decided he would interact with his fans before the sleep consumed him.

"mama, you know where my phone at?" notti asked confused as he then lifted up slightly so he could get a better view.

lanae then looked around on the bed before grabbing his phone that laid right next to her.

lanae nodded slowly before handing the phone to him. he smiled at her appreciatively before letting out a small thanks.

notti sat up slightly as he then quickly opened up ig. he was getting many dm's asking if he could go live. so he would, plus he needed to interacts with his fans more. he felt like he had been slacking lately.

notti went to his profile before clicking at the top right and pressing the small live icon. many people then started joining the live quickly.

"WE MISSED YOUUU"

"where you beennn???"

"that girl probably did it."

"twinnnnnn, where have you beennnn"

notti watched the different comments before laughing at some. he then threw up oy before talking to them. "sup ya." notti said to his fan base as lanae watched him closely.

lanae found it cute whenever notti interacted with his fans. even though she didn't like them, he did. and that's all that mattered to her.

"where yo hoe at?"

"we kidnapping your gf btw"

"your gf's rude.."

"i say we make a petition to ban his gf's account yall."

notti squinted his eyes as he watched the comments closely before his face then. scrunched up. they were all spamming the comments about lanae. and they were being mad disrespectful.

"yo ya." notti said mugging in the camera before speaking, "yall gotta chill, deadass." notti said seriously as he looked annoyed.

"i already told yall what it was, leave my girlfriend alone word to." notti said shaking his head as lanae looked down with confusion.

was the live really that worried about her? she wasn't doing anything but breathing this time, and they still managed to be upset.

but who said lanae cared? his fans would get over it.

lanae let out a snicker as notti looked back before laughing aswell. and the comments went feral.

"fuck she laughing at?"

"ain't shit funny.."

"i really can't stand her like.."

"did we crack a joke?"

"ouu she behind the camera laughing at yall..🙊"

notti just shook his head before quickly ending the live. his fans were crazy about him, he appreciated to an extent. just not when it came to people he cared about.

"my bad ma.." notti said shaking his head in disbelief with guilt hinted in his tone. lanae just shook her head before letting out a small laugh.

lanae would never blame notti for the way his fans acted. she would just have to get used to it and call it a day. it actually never bothered her.

"you're fine notti. it doesn't bother me, and i love how you defend me." lanae said with a smile as notti smirked.

lanae then started running her hands through his hair before they almost immediately got caught at the bottom. notti's hand then flew to the spot as he winced loudly.

"sorry!" lanae said apologetically as she rubbed the spot gently. notti then laughed as he started rubbing it aswell.

"you good ma, but that shit hurt." notti said as him and lanae continued rubbing the spot gently.

lanae then looked down and examined the ends of notti's hair. they were all bushed up together, and he was in need for a protective hairstyle.

"can i do your hair papa?" lanae asked as notti looked up slightly. he didn't really trust people with his hair because he adored it too much.

but lanae was his girlfriend, and he trusted her of course. notti then nodded slowly answering the question. "yeah, whatchu wanna do to it?" notti asked as lanae thought for a second.

"whatever you want." lanae said shrugging as notti nodded. "twists." notti said as lanae nodded quickly before sliding out of her bed.

lanae then quickly went over to the bathroom before going in and grabbing her hair supplies.

lanae walked back inside the bedroom as she hopped back onto the bed. notti took that as a hint to sit in between lanae's legs as she then got started.

1 HOUR LATER

lanae lifted the tired notti's head up slightly as she examined her work. notti let out a yawn before closing his eyes.

"you done yet mama?" notti asked tiredly as lanae nodded slowly. "yeah papa, you tired?" lanae asked laughing as notti nodded.

"i'm hit." notti said sitting up before stretching widely. lanae just watched him before standing up herself.

"thank you mama." notti said with a smile as he then embraced lanae tightly. "of course." lanae responded as her and the boy then climbed back into bed.

notti wrapped his arms around lanae before the two eventually fell asleep.