ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟎𝟑

ETHAN REYES"oh shit, my fault gang

ETHAN REYES
"oh shit, my fault gang."

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
5:38PM

NOTTI walked upstairs from talking to both his brothers before he stopped infront of his room.

he turned the doorknob before walking in and laying face flat onto his bed. him and dd had just got back from the studio, and he was tired.

notti groaned before taking his shoes and jacket off before climbing into his bed. a small nap wouldn't hurt right now.

but before he did, he had to check his phone to make sure he was all caught up before taking a nap.

notti grabbed his phone before unlocking it, and he had many notifications. but one specifically stood out, and it was the girl from the show.

notti let out a small snicker before opening up her message. he didn't mean to leave her on delivered, he was just busy.

lanae2real: i still said what i said
seen

lanae2real: hence the username
seen

nottiosama
😂😂😂
seen

"yeah i know, but i'm glad." lanae said to yanna as she laughed over the phone.

"i want jay so bad it's not even funny." yanna said as lanae side eyed her. "it's that bad?" lanae asked playfully as her and yanna laughed.

"that's my man, duh." yanna said as if it was the most obvious thing ever as lanae just laughed at her bestfriend.

"you're crazy." lanae said shaking her head before she opened her eyes and saw a notification pop up.

and as soon as lanae saw notti's notification pop up, her heart dropped. it was random and unexpected.

"i gotta call you back yanna, night." lanae said quickly before hanging up not giving yanna the chance to respond.

lanae quickly put her pineapples down that she had just got finished devouring before clicking on notti's message.

she saw the three laughing emojis as she mugged her head back. she was expecting a more subtle response. lanae wouldn't admit it, but she actually liked talking to the boy.

so now it was time to start another conversation, see what she could get out of the boy.

lanae2real
damn, it took you a day to see this?
seen

lanae sat her phone down thinking it would take notti another 5 years to respond, but he responded almost immediately causing her to pick her phone back up.

notti laughed at lanae's message before he started typing away. the girl was funny and pretty, he wouldn't admit that to her though.

nottiosama
my bad gang, i was busy
seen

lanae2real
you're good lmaoo
seen

nottiosama
my music not shitty tho
seen

lanae2real
😭..yeah my bad about hating on your music before, i was just cranky i was woken up..
seen

notti laughed at lanae's message again. lanae was funny without trying. but he was gonna accept her apology. notti wanted to get to know her more.

nottiosama
you cool.
seen

lanae2real
thanks
delivered now

lanae groaned loudly seeing that notti stopped responding. she would just text again because she was a double texted worrier, but she didn't wanna seem desperate.

was notti even thinking about her how she was thinking about him? lanae had many thoughts running through her mind.

and one of them was that she knew she wanted to keep talking to the boy. but maybe it would have to wait for tomorrow.

it was already late at night and she had school in a couple days. she had to fix her sleep schedule before it was too late.

lanae sighed loudly before cutting her phone off and going to sleep. she would just try again tomorrow.