ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟏𝟖

LANAE BLACK"hoes wanna be me"

LANAE BLACK
"hoes wanna be me"

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
6:32PM

LANAE sat at the end of notti's bed as she swung her feet boredly. yanna was downstairs with jay, and they were currently waiting for the two to finish getting ready.

"i'm so hungry, my stomach crumbling up from the hunger." lanae said dramatically as notti laughed from infront of her.

"ma what you want to eat?" notti asked retrying his ponytail as lanae shrugged at his question.

"i want chipotle, actually no i want wingstop, or should i get chick-fla...." lanae said whispering to herself as notti turned around slowly at her uncertainty.

"we'll figure it out." notti said as lanae let out a laugh before nodding at his statement.

"ight im done." notti said finishing up a few touches as lanae nodded. lanae then grabbed his hand before they both went downstairs.

"about time." yanna said as her and jay stood up, lanae just rolled her eyes before laughing at her bestfriend.

"ian been to the block inna minute." jay said as the group left the house. they started making their way over to the deli which was right besides the block. they were gonna get some snacks first.

yanna opened the door to the deli as the small bell up top rung. the group all besides lanae and notti, went their seperate ways grabbing whatever they wanted.

"the rest of them gon' be at the court, and i know they starving asses finna be begging." notti told the group as they laughed loudly.

"let's just get extra stuff that they might want." lanae said shrugging as notti laughed. and that's exactly what they did.

eventually the group left the deli as they then made their way to the block which was right down the street.

lanae and notti walked up to the group hand in hand, followed along by yanna and jay who were right behind them.

"my hearty." roscoe said going up to lanae as he dabbed her up. he then did the same to notti before going besides yanna and jay.

"hey ma heart." quan said coming up to lanae and notti before his eyes started eyeing lanae's bag.

"ouu what's in here?" dudeylo said coming up from behind quan as lanae laughed before pulling out a pack of skittles.

dudyelo and quan was about to grab them, but keem quickly came up from behind the two and snatched them.

"nigga i fucking hatechu." quan said as keem and the rest of the group laughed. "calm down yall, i got more stuff." lanae said shaking her head as she then laughed.

but before she could pull anything else out of her bag, notti quickly wrapped one hand around her waist and led them over to the steps they others were hanging out on.

"cmon ma, they some starving animals." notti said rolling his eyes causing lanae to laugh loudly.

lanae then sat in between notti's legs as he wrapped one arm around her securing his hold.

"yall ugly." dd said crunching his face up at the two as ddot and edot laughed. "okay hater." yanna said from besides him.

"that's supposed to be my title." lanae said as the group laughed. yanna was about to sit down besides jay before dd grabbed her bag. and she quickly slapped his hand causing him to wince and let go.

"no david." yanna said as the group busted out laughing at the reference. but dd was the only one that wasn't laughing.

"you got it." dd said rolling his eyes as yanna laughed before grabbing some mentos out of her bag, and it was the exact ones dd liked.

"preciate it gang." dd said before going over to the court where some of the other members were.

notti just sat against the wall as he watched the group play basketball. and lanae relaxed herself in his hold.

"this is nice." lanae said eating her candy as notti nodded slowly. he loved everything about this, especially with lanae in between him.

a few minutes later lanae and notti spotted three females walking over to the group, and everybody else was watching too.

"yo who yall?" dd asked sassily as the girls ignored him and continued to walk over to lanae and notti.

yanna quickly looked over seeing the girls stop infront of the two. "you lanae?" one girl, assuming the leader asked lanae.

lanae just nodded slowly as the girls then pulled her from in between notti's lap, threw her onto the ground, and attempted to jump her.

but yanna quickly stood up from where she was and ran over to the situation. she quickly helped notti lift lanae off the ground before lanae and yanna started to both fight the girls.

notti quickly pushed one girl off lanae as she scrambled trying to get up. and he almost immediately held her down so lanae could do her big one for the consequences of jumping in.

lanae started beating one girl as she rolled herself on top of her. and she started going in.

yanna on the other hand was fighting two girls at once. but dd and ddot pulled one girl off yanna so she could fight one on one.

notti just hovered over lanae as he hyped her up, she might've got snucked, but she was still winning.

"beat ha' ass yanna, in right hea." jay said making sure the girl wouldn't beat yanna up, but she was handling her own one on one.

the rest of oy was just watching yanna and lanae win the 2v3. "beat they ass y'all!" dudeylo said as quan and edot laughed at him.

eventually lanae and yanna got tired, so they got off of the girls, and thats what caused them to stop.

"how yall sneak me and still get beat up?" lanae asked as one girl's eye was black, the other girl lip was bleeding, and the other one was bruised up badly.

"you did good ma." notti said smirking at lanae as he fixed a few touches on lanae's hair. but really she was untouched.

jay helped yanna aswell. her passion twists were still in tact. and it was shocking since she didn't even get to tie her hair up, she just hurriedly got up and went over to help lanae.

the girls quickly got up and left the court leaving the rest of oy in disbelief.

"that shit was random, but yall did yall big one." dd said geeked he got to see lanae and yanna fight first hand.

"damn im hungry now." yanna said rubbing her stomach as the group laughed at her.

(idk this chapter might've been boring , but i'm dead falling asleep. im finished w the book tho 🙈)