ʰᵃᵗᵉʳ✰𝟐𝟎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

LANAE BLACK"mwah

LANAE BLACK
"mwah."

YONKERS NEW YORK
SHOW
7:54PM

LANAE grabbed yanna's arm as she pulled her to the backstage area where they could see their boyfriends performing.

"i love watching the show from backstage." yanna said excitedly as lanae nodded excited aswell. this was the third show of theirs they were going to, and it always felt like a surreal experience everytime.

a few minutes had passed before notti had came backstage randomly and grabbing lanae. and jay followed right behind him grabbing yanna.

"what?" yanna asked confused as her and lanae went onto stage infront of everybody was looking and whispering confused.

last time they checked, lanae was on the official shit list. so why was she on stage with their favs?

"take this mic and say whatever you want to the fans." notti whispered in lanae's ear before smirking as lanae then looked at yanna who was confused and holding a mic aswell.

"alright, don't have regrets about this." lanae said smirking as she then lifted the mic to her mouth before speaking.

"i just love my boyfriend, yall can suck my dick." lanae said as the audience gasped. she was about to walk away, but she had more to say.

"oh, and yall mad and everybody else lame." lanae said shrugging before blowing a kiss to the audience as yanna laughed loudly.

yanna then spoke herself,  "me too me too!" she continued before blowing a kiss to the confused audience aswell. the two girls then laughed at eachother before going backstage.

"that was lowkey fun." yanna said as lanae nodded agreeing. the fans already didn't like them, and after that who knows how they felt still.

eventually the boys were getting ready to rap to their next song, but notti wanted to see lanae before starting.

notti jogged backstage seeing lanae in the corner waiting for them to perform. but as soon as she saw her boyfriend her eyes lit up.

lanae held her arms out as notti quickly embraced her tightly as they rocked back and forth.

"i missed chu' and im mad im just now able to see you." notti said expressing his frustration as lanae laughed.

"atleast we're here now." lanae said shrugging as notti nodded his head agreeing. his eyes then traveled to lanae's lips as she smirked at him.

notti then grabbed lanae by her throat gently as he started to kiss her passionately. he couldn't believe he was in a relationship with somebody who hated on him from the start.

eventually lanae pulled away as she examined notti who was smirking at her. "damn, i couldn't breathe." lanae said as her and notti laughed.

"you gotta go back out there?" lanae asked as notti nodded slowly before wrapping his arms around the girl. he was very protective over lanae, and he was gonna let it be known she was his.

"yeah i gotta go back now actually." notti said turning around seeing dd waving at him hinting it was time to go back on stage.

"okay, i'll be watching you right here." lanae said pointing infront of them as notti nodded before laughing.

he then planted one last kiss onto lanae's lips before walking away and going back onto the stage where the crowd screamed from excitement.

it was a fun little journey for lanae, she met the love of her life just by a silly little tweet.

and she definitely learned some life lessons here and there. but unfortunately for everybody else..

lanae was always gonna be a hater

(alright ya, this book is finally over!!!. i love n appreciate all yall n i actually had fun writing it , and now there's plenty more books to write for yall after this, but since we here. tell me, who was ya favorite character throughout this book lmfaoo.)