◅▻PREQUEL◅▻

Your sister Charlie got sick after eating something she had no idea was no longer good, of course you call your dad Lucifer for meds so she could get better quickly.

You've always known you weren't related to the Morningstar family, rather you were adopted. But Lucifer has yet to tell you how and why he adopted you.

He's never told you the real reason why he took you in the family, or why he chose you in the first place. You just know that not only does he love you like a S/D (son or daughter) but Charlie loves you like you're biologically their sibling.

Your dad tells you that he had a meeting scheduled, but can't go since he's a "busy man". You can always tell he's lying, he doesn't like meetings with Adam or any of the Angelic high commission, so you know why he's asking you to attend.

You were scared to meet Adam, however, by people you know, they told you about what his personality may be, so you're aware of what you'd possibly expecting.

" hey Vaggie, can you make sure Charlie stays in bed? "
You ask.
" of course, I'm going to make her something to soothe her head. Try and be careful at the meeting. We don't need any stress getting into Charlie. "
Vaggie replied.

The next thing you knew, you were at the very doors to get you into the meeting.

Oh boy, you have no idea what to expect.

A/N AAAAAAAAAAAHHG IT'S SHORT BUT I HAVE PRESS ON NAILS...