◅▻CHAPTER 19 | THE NEW SERAPH◅▻

Emily and Adam were finally awake, you all were eating breakfast before Lucifer calls you.

" hey uhhh father wanted to talk to all of you. "

We finish our food and go up into heaven, the meeting room was full of everyone in the high commission. Including father.

You Adam and Emily take a seat in the three empty seats left for you.

" alright Emmy, since Sera is fallen, I want you to be the new head seraph. You may still be younger then when Sera started, but I still want you to be. "

Emily squeeled " I can! I'll be the best I can be! "

" As for you Y/N since you have four wings, you'll be apart if the principality group of angels, the group Michael, your fathers twin is in. "

" I'm going back here? "

" yes, with the ability to travel anywhere you want. Hell, heaven, earth, doesn't matter. I know I can trust you three. "

" so what your saying is, we live here and there? "

" pretty much, hell was never ment to be a place angels couldn't visit. Not to mention hell was always made for redemption. Some people would wanna change, some not. Hell is just a place where you go to get redeemed. Heveans rules only changed by Sera. "

" oh. " all three of you went.

After the meeting, you get a new room in heaven, the room is spacious and new, and furniture costs nothing with Adams non-existant budget. After at least getting a bed, you all go back to sleep after a long day.

A/N NOT MUCH OF A CHAPTER BUT IT'S OKAY