◅▻CHAPTER 15.5 | ADAMS ANGER◅▻

You and Adam spent more time fighting other exorcists then lute, she seemed to have been elsewhere the entire fight compared to Sera, who was busy with Lucifer.

Then out of nowhere, she pounces on you again, this time you couldn't use your legs.

" ADAM HE- " She covers your mouth and puts her what use to be a spear to your neck.

" your not going to say anything you arch argel loving bitch! " she tapes your mouth and cuts your wings off. You tried screaming, but the tape was blocking the sound. Adam was no where near you, and he couldn't hear what was coming out.

You couldn't grab her, something heavy was stopping your arms and legs from pushing her away from you.

" Now you can scream. " she ripped the tape off your mouth and almost instantly, you let out a scream Emily could've heard. Adam turned his head immediately, and seeing the condition you were in made him kick lute away.

" Y/N! " he grabs you and tries to fly you to Lucifer, but lute drops something in him, making him loose grip of you.

You fell on the ground, barely keep your eyes open. But you opened them wide enough when your heard a snap, and saw lute holding your leg.

You scream again. Adam limped to you before lute punched him hard in the face. She snapped at your other leg causing you to scream more. Lucifer could hear you, but Sera kept stopping him. It was only a matter of time when she finally saw what lute was doing that she left Lucifer alone.

Lucifer fly's and pounces on lute, and punched her so hard everything went black for her in a moment.

" A Adam... " you reach your hand out to him.

" Y/N don't leave me please! " his eyes had tears in them, and his voice was breaking up badly.

" Adam... I'm so sorry... I can barely keep my eyes open.. But I'm glad that while I can, you're the last face that I can see, my golden prince, My knight and shinning armour. I'm happy that I have you. I hope you and Emily live happy together. Please, tell her I love her. I love you too my sweet baby. And I do... " you close your eyes, and as your life drifted away, Adam was screaming your name.

" NO! STAY WITH ME BABE PLEASE! " he sobs as he holds you in his arms, and as your hand slowly looses grip on his.

" I'm so sorry Y/N...I love you too " he kisses your forehead. And without a word, Vaggie takes you to Emily. As she could tell Adams request was to make sure that whatever life you had left, it would be in Emily's arms.

He screams as he let's Lucifer go back to Sera, and starts punching Lute as well.

" DO YOU NOT WANT ME TO BE FUCKING HAPPY YOU SON OF A BITCH! I FUCKIN HATE YOU! " he throws her far, before flying at her and punching her, causing her to fly to a nearby hill.

" YOU KILLED MY PARTNER, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH DISTRESS YOUR GOING TO CAUSE TO EMILY? " he continues to lunch at her.

Sera heard her name.

" Emily... " and demanded Lucifer at least fly her to Emily.

When Vaggie arrived to the hotel, she ran to the basement. Searching for Emily.

" Emily.. " Vaggie carried you bridal style. Emily let out a small gasp, as tears streamed down her eyes, seeing the horrible condition you were in.

" Y/N... what happened... " she let's out a few sobs as Vaggie hugs her, trying to console her.

" EMILY! " Sera shouts.

" SERA STOP! she doesn't want to see you! You are the reason she's here spending more time with us then anyone in heaven! "

" shut up Lucifer you aren't- "

" Sera... Stop.. " Emily was carrying you, you barely had your eyes open. Everything was fuzzy, but you could hear and feel Emily's presence, and let off a faint smile.

" I love you Emily. " you whisper. You closed your eyes once more, but this time they were never going to open. Emily fell to her knees.

" Y/N...please... " She sobs holding you into her arms.

" my child... Y/N... " Lucifer starts crying, as now one of his children were dead. The exorcists flew back by seras command. She looked back at Emily.

" I'm sorry... Emily.. " she flew back into heaven, as Adam and everyone else were walking back. Adam had tears in his eyes and hugged Emily, so tight she sobbed into his arms.

Charlie seeing your condition, realizing your dead, made her cry, everyone was crying.

3 MONTHS LATER

Emily was getting on her beautiful white dress with the help of Charlie and Vaggie.

" Emmy, I know this is a bad time, but I feel like Y/N would have really loved this dress on you. "

Emily laughs a bit.

" Y/N really loves outfits, they made both a dress and a suit for themselves once. They couldn't decide. "

Adam knocks on the door.

" Adam you aren't supposed to see the bride. " Charlie tells out.

" but this is urgent! It's from three months ago and Emily needs to hear it! "

Charlie and Vaggie finish up with the dress and let him in. They left to give them a moment.

" what happened three months ago? "

" when I was holding Y/N in my arms, they not only said I love you to both of us, but they also said 'I do' and I didn't know what it meant until thinking about  it now! "

" so what your saying is... Y/N was saying 'I do' to a wedding they knew were were going to have. "

" it's like having them here.. "

When the wedding started and the vowels were going, a small slip entered the pastors hand.

" we have a note Lucifer gave to me, from Y/N. "

Adam and Emily's eyes widen a bit.

" To my dear Adam, I hope you can take care of Emily like you did me, and make her feel as much joy as I did with you. As we would laugh and joke together about the funny conversations we would hear anywhere. If I were to lose this care, go missing or end up out of your life, I could still ask someone to read this to you. For so long I knew Emily would either be with you or with us. And if you are with Emily, I want her to know, that I love her just as much as I love you. So as request, I ask to be in your wedding too. "

Adam and Emily had tears in their eyes, and almost everyone had been crying.

" Lucifer found this in Y/Ns old room, so Adam, do you take Emily to be your wife? And Y/N to guide you both on the better pathway to your happiness? "

" I do. "

" and Emily, do you take Adam to be your husband, and Y/N to guide you on the better pathway to your marrage? "

" I do. "

" and since Y/N is no longer with us, I will do the honnor of adding this third ring in my hand, and saying it for them. I do. You may now have your first kiss. "

With tears in Adam and Emily's eyes they kiss, holding the third ring of what would have been yours in their hands.

When the wedding was over, they went to your grave, placing flowers and many more beside you.

" oh, don't forget that. Here Y/N, I know you can't wear it, so I asked someone to incase this in UV resin, so it can stay beside you forever. " Emily places the resin cased ring in your grave.

" we love you too, Y/N "

A/N WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I HATE MYSELFFFF

SIDE NOTE THIS ISN'T AN ACTUAL ENDING