◅▻CHAPTER 2 | A COINCIDENCE?◅▻

A FEW WEEKS GO BY

Adam remains in your head, no matter what chore, what activity, what hobby you did. He remained a thought.

" He's such an asshole " you think for a moment

" but why is he kinda good looking? " you shake your head thinking that.

" the mask doesn't look good though! " you keep thinking to yourself while doing the dishes.

" but what if he wears it to hide his possible adorable face? " you aggressively shake your head again.

" no no NOOOO " You think.

" Uhhh Y/N? Are you okay? " Charlie asks peeping into the kitchen.

" yeah I'm all good, just a little tired. " you finish your the dishes and head to your room.
Your dad calls you suddenly.

" h hey dad. " you stutter to sound tired.
He tells you that Adam wanted to have another meeting, but he wanted YOU specifically. You jolt up, your definitely awake to him now. The meeting is scheduled for tomorrow.

You lay in bed, questioning everything.
" did he overthink everything like how I've been doing or is this just a coincidence? " you thought to yourself for a moment.

" No that can't be it, like he said he's 'the fuckin man' and 'the first man'. God he couldn't shut up. " you thought again.

" maybe he moved the extermination again. Either back or up. I'll find out tomorrow. " you sigh and change into your pajamas, and then lay down again.

You had a very restless sleep last night. You couldn't get the idea of another meeting with him out of your head.

" He's such a fuckhead and yet I'm the one over thinking this? " you think to yourself.

You knock on Charlie's door, expecting an answer in a minute, shockingly she came in less then 30 seconds.

" Oh, Y/N! is there something you need? "
She seems up and ready to go somewhere.

" yeaaa, I have another meeting with Adam... " you say

" oh yes I heard, I was going to come with for a moment, i-" Charlie gets cut off by the sound of vomiting. " was going to get Vaggie some stuff... I should probably stay here though " she sighs " have fun at the meeting? "

She doesn't entirely have an idea of what happened in the last one. But to her knowledge, you were told the extermination was moved up.

You head back to the giant hourglass you were just at almost a month ago. You look for the very doors that led you to a different meeting room.

" Hello? Adam? " the lights flash on, the room was smaller compared to the last room, and it was just Adam who was there.

" hello again uh... Fuck what was your name again? " Adam asked.

"Y/N... my name is Y/N..."
You've said your name at least four times, you could only imagine how many times Lucifer had to say it.

" right shit... Uh Y/N. anyway we meet again now don't we? " he reaches his hand for another handshake. You yet again go for the back of his hand, but this time your hand didn't go through.

" you're actually down here this time? "
You ask

" I uh- " you notice Adam suddenly get shook. " That... That is none of your damn business. "

" So big A, what's the meeting for? " you ask

Adam still stunned, answered quedtioningly " why are you asking? "

You're getting the idea he just wanted to see you, you're starting to suddenly think the meeting wasn't a coincidence.

A/n yal are simps, but dw I too frfr.