◅▻CHAPTER 7.5 | ALTERNATE ENDING◅▻

(Note: this is like the last chapter kinda-)
CW: slight violence

As you ran, you were not only looking for the angels, but you were looking for Adam. You didn't want him to hurt himself more, especially if you aren't there to help him.

When you finally see a golden like glow, with golden wings and a long robe you know it's him. And you run in his direction.

" Adam!! " you shout trying to get his attention.
He turned, but you could see something was wrong.

" Y/N NO! " he shouts, but it was too late, lute caught you off guard and pounced onto you from behind.

" Y/N! " This confused lute, not only did he know your name but he was worried about you entirely. Lute had never seen him worry about any of the demons.

" OW! ADAM HELP ME! " you reach your hand out but Lute spear pierced your hand. You screamed in pain before using your legs to kick her off. But something was off about your blood. It was golden.

" golden blood...? " you look at your hand, as your glowing golden blood seeps down your hand and onto your arm.

" Y/N...you're a fuckin angel?? " Adam looks down at your hand before stopping Lute from stabbing again. He pushes her back.

Lucifer fly's in and grabs you.
" Don't worry Y/N I got- oh... I see you've figured out that you became fallen very long ago now. " he looks at your hand.

" FUCK! " Adam yells as he gets attacked by other exorcists, he can't seem to stop all of them.

" Dad, please do something.. " you ask

" on it. " Lucifer doesn't just throw one exorcist off of Adam, he throws 5. He managed to group them together.

" Adam! " you tell before trying to get him out of the pile.

Lucifer and Charlie were trying hard to kill off other exorcists, Charlie didn't seem to like it much. You find your angelic spear, and start attacking too. You tend to be fast when you do attacks, so when one of the exorcists tried to attack you specifically, you did more harm to then then they would you.

" Lute stop! " Adam yells
Alastor shows up and starts to attack some of the exorcists to distract Lute.

" FUCK OW " you hear a snap.

" ADAM! " Lute snapped Adams arm bone and you could hear it loud and clear. He started to scream in pain as he held his arm trying to get Lute off of him.

You failed as she pushed you away, he tried to grab you, but Lute grabbed a hold onto his leg, and then you heard another snap. His screams grew louder as she broke another bone.

" ADAM! " you shouted as you tried to get up, but she kept pushing you down, and ordered other exorcists to hold you up and never let go.

" LUTE GET OFF ME! " Adam shouted as he tried to push her off. He did but he couldn't walk, Lucifer was busy with other exorcists and trying to get you, Charlie just wanted to grab you. Alastor was too distracted.

You heard a third snap and started crying, kicking your legs to break hold of the two exorcists holding you hostage as you watch Adam go though insufferable pain.

" Adam.. " you sobbed. He screamed. His scream only grew louder as she tried to pull his wing off. In that moment you screamed so loud the two exorcists holding you covered their ears, and dropped you.

You pounced on Lute and started punching her.

" STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! " you yelled over and over and you punched her. You grabbed her and threw her back down on the ground as she screamed.

Lucifer grabbed Adam and attempted to drag him away. But this only angered Lute, as she tried to push you off you take your angelic dagger and stab her right hip, she screamed as you got up and ran to Adam.

He grunted, he couldn't walk and only had one arm.

" Adam.. Adam I'm so sorry. " you sobbed hiding your face in his chest. With his one arm, he placed his hand on your head.

" It's okay Y/N. It's almost over, I know it. Just hold on a little longer. "

You could hear Lute searching for Adam, trying to do more damage, Charlie missed her catch on her and she headed to you.

" Y/N LOOK OUT! " Charlie shouted.
With all his strength, Adam shoved you away to keep you unharmed, and with the dagger used on her, Lute stabbed Adams chest. He groaned in pain, and he pushed her away. Lucifer dealt with Lute on his own, as you got up in a hurry to help Adam.

" wait, no... ADAM! " you placed one hand on his cheek. He skilled at you, and with tears in his eyes, he looks and says.

" I'm sorry my dear, but how lucky I was to have you, Y/N. Make the next feel the same spark you gave me all that time ago, as if it's from the moment we talked. I love you... Y/N " with his one arm he placed his hand in your head.

" no Adam please! Stay with me! I can help you! " he slowly pushed your head closer to his and gave you one last kiss.

" I will always love you Y/N. Never forget that. " he closes his eyes and he looses the strength to hold his arm up.

" ADAM! " you sobbed and placed your head in his bleeding chest.

" Please don't leave me adam, I could never love anyone the same as I did you.. " you feel a hand on your shoulder. It's Charlie. She hugs you as you cried.

" I'm sorry Y/N... I'm so sorry.. " she held you as you cried, holding Adams hand as you felt his life drifting away.

4 WEEKS LATER

You were shuffling through your closet, It had been a month since Adam had died. Sera had givin you your own memorial for him as he was your boyfriend.

While looking through your closet and cleaning it out, you see the golden box he gave you. Originally you thought you emptyed it, but something new was inside.

There was a letter, a smaller box, and a pack of candy you knew he liked more then anything.

You read the letter.

" to Y/N If there ever comes a time where you end up finding this box and I'm not around, there's a few things I want to tell you.

From the moment I first saw you I knew there was something special about you, the amount of times you had me questioning my own personality from the very first meeting we had together helped me realize that you must have been the one. But then I didn't know how to express any feelings of love, not like I used to.

You helped me change, and figure out more of who I was, and getting me more comfortable around you. I was saving this for you, for when I knew the time was right. I couldn't hold back my urges and got this for you anyway.

I love you, I love you so much to where I feel like even saying I love you isn't enough. You've been everything to me. Before you read the back if this very page, I want you to look inside the smaller box. "

You flip the paper over, and grab the small box. As you open it, tears flooded your eyes, as a gold metal diamond ring sits inside. You grab the letter again and continue to read it.

" for whatever time you read this letter, your answer doesn't have to be a yes yet. But when you read this again, or when I finally get my courage to finally ask you:

Will you marry me? "

You sobbed quietly as you place the golden ring in your finger.

" It's so beautiful Adam... " you continue to sob before quietly saying under your breath, " I do. "

A/N I wanted to make you guys cry I'm sorry 😭 this made me cry while writing this if I'm being fr here.
This also isn't the real ending.