◅▻CHAPTER 14 | ADAMS NEW ARMY◅▻

The next day, Adam calls Emily and let's her know she needed to be down there for an idea he has, and if he should tell father.

Once Emily arrived you prepared a small snack for all three of you.

" okay well, we have two things. But I want to start with Y/Ns idea first. "

" we were thinking, and I know this is kinda of sudden. But we were wondering if we open up our relationship for you would you join. "

Emily blushes a bit.
" well... I'll think about it... " he face is slightly red of embarrassment, as she had never been viewed as anything else but a child. You and Adam were the only few people she knew took her seriously as an adult seraph.

" as for my idea, Well I was thinking of having two armys, one to kill of exterminators and the other to save demand and take them here. However I don't want to cause more bloodshed so I'm most likely going for the second option only. "

" father did tell me he wanted a way to break the contract... If death is our only answer and message to Sera then we might have to... I don't like the idea of that but, I'm willing to put her in her place again! "

You and Adam nod and you go off to heaven to look and tell father about his idea.

" sir I have an idea! "

" if it involves killing Sera I won't have it adam. "

" no it's better! What if we made an army to help fight off exterminators and another army to save demons and take them to Charlie's redemption hotel! "

" I like that. Let's do that. "

" that was fast.. "

As you and Emily watched Adam and father create two armys, you watch Emily. Mostly because you're scared for her answer. You've always wanted a relationship of three to hold and care for, but didn't exactly know how to create or have one.

" this one should be good for fighting, we just need a lot of weapons and- "

" Carmilla? " you ask.

" wo I haven't heard of her in years. How's she been? " father widened his eyes.

" I'll text her! " you say.

Carmilla eventually shows up, preparing weapons and outfits. The other army was trained by Emily on how to swoop up demons from exorcists.

Emily was really tired after training, along with you Adam and Carmella. Carmilla went home, while you, Adam and Emily chilled a bit longer.

You all go to a restaurant and eat a bit.

" This place is great Adam! Shocked we didn't go here for our first date. " you giggle.

Adam blushes a bit.

" yea, maybe. "

" when Adam told me he was seeing someone at first he hesitated telling me. Mostly in fear id tell someone else. But im pretty good at keeping secrets despite not keeping many. "

" it shocked me a bit, I'm not gonna lie there Em. However I'm glad you held it in cause Sera had mixed feelings. "

" that's true... "

When you all finished your food, you and Adam start heading home. Before you go Emily stops you both for a moment.

" to answer Y/Ns question... Yes. "

You hop a bit. Adam smiles a bit.

" you going to grab a few things before coming with us? "

" yea. And I'm going to tell Sera. Just to spite her. "

You laugh a bit waiting for Emily in Adams room

" Sera? " Emily walks into her room. She sees Sera, reading book.
" Emily, where have you been? "

" out. I just wanted to grab something. "
She grabs a few of her clothes, a blanket and a plush father gave her that was sentimental, since it was something her mother had.

" oh and by the way, me Y/N and Adam are dating. She closes the door, speed walking away and hearing Sera scream a bit.

Once Emily went into Adams room, you all return to the hotel, and cuddle piled in slumber.

A/N EMILY IS SO ADORABLE I SWEAR.