◅▻CHAPTER 4 | ENDLESS CONVERSATIONS◅▻

Days have gone by since Adam gave you his number, you both have gotten closer everyday, talking about life, what you ate at some point or even sharing pictures of day to day aspects.

One day the question came to mind.
" what would he be like in person knowing me a little better? Would he be less awkward and embarrassing around me? " so you ask him this over text

" Hey, what if we met up somewhere. Idk like a park or something? " you hit send.
You start doing the dishes, but before you could even finish the dish you started washing your phone dings. You finish washing the dish and dry your hands.

" really? Anywhere? How about somewhere icolated In your part of town? " you read.

Your eyes seem to gleam, but yet you still don't know why.

" Sure. When will we meet? "
You continue doing the dishes, you wash at least 3 before Adam answers. You read the message on the pop up notification.

" how about tonight? "
You stop running the water, you feel your face flush red. You dry your hands and respond.

After cleaning the dishes you pick out an outfit you see as "casually fancy" and got it ready to wear.

You decided to use one of the angelic perfumes Adam gave you just days before. You picked the one that smelled like lilacs and lavender.

Adam sent you a text of everything you should bring including 2 of the angelic snacks he gave you if your choosing.

Finally when everything had layed low, and it was almost time to go you got ready. You made it look like you were asleep so Charlie didn't wonder where you were, and you sprayed the angelic perfume outside your window before carefully covering it with cloth and tossing it saftly under your bed, and you close the window.

You slid down the pipes carefully and walk around looking for an exit from the hotel. Finally, you found a way out before a camera could catch you, and you walk to yours and Adams meeting spot.

You see a layed blanket with more snacks and drinks. But Adam was no where to be seen. You figured he was quickly doing something so you say and waited.

" BOO! scare ya? " Adam says

You shriek " jeez man " you laugh.

You both talked for what felt like hours, but after 2 hours you softly fell asleep, resting your head on his shoulder. Without you seeing anything he carefully cleans up everything and takes you back to the hotel, laying you down on your bed.

He left the snacks and drinks in your closet with a note, and he carefully tucked you in before closing your window and flying off.

The morning you woke made you blink twise. You didn't remember getting back to the hotel, but you see a text from Adam on your phone.

" you ended up falling asleep, don't panic, I brought you back to the hotel. "
Ah yes, another day for endless conversations.

A/N I TOOK MY PRESS ONS OFF BUT I DIDN'T ACTUALLY WANT THIS TO BE A VERY LONG CHAPTER.