◅▻CHAPTER 6 | ADAMS REBELLION◅▻

Adam awoke, and realized you weren't in your room. he searched the entire hotel before finally going downstairs to ask Charlie where you were. But before he made it to the elevator, he remembered to text you.

You and Carmilla were talking about the extermination, and how you needed angelic weapons. She gave you your pick and you head home. Your phone vibrates, you see the pop up

" Y/N, Adam is worried about you. " from Charlie.

" Y/N? Are you okay? You left like you were runnin from your problems. " from Angel.

" Y/N Adam keeps pacing around the hotel lookin for you, where did you go? " from Husk.

" I'm unsure where you went, but could you come back soon? Adam looks like he's having a heart attack while looking for you. " from Vaggie.

Then finally you see the one from Adam.

" Y/N, I know you're probably mad at me, I can get that, but please come back. I'm sorry. "
You cured a little knowing how worried he is. So on your way back you got him something to eat.

" I'm back! Adam? " you yell

" he's in your room again. " Charlie said, covering the windows in case the extermination proceeds.

You take the elevator to the 6th floor, where your room was, and walk in the hallway.

" golden blood... " you say, seeing a path go straight into your room. You start running and try to open the door.

" Shit its locked, what if his wing is bleeding again?? "

Adam opens the door, you see his mask off and he's holding his wing. He looks like hes in pain but also looks like he's desperately trying to hide it.

" oh Adam, sweetie lete help you. " you ignore how cute he looks without his mask, while you re-wrap his wing.

Adams phone pings, the pop up says

" I'm leading the extermination without you sir. " and it's from lute.

" Shit.. " Adam says. He picks you up after you finish wrapping his wing and runs down the stairs at full speed, forgetting about the elevator. He takes you to the deepest and safest part of the first floor, and gave you one of the angelic weapons you bought from Carmilla.

" w wait Adam where are you- " he cuts you off

" I'm stopping this fuckin extermination, and Sera can't stop me. " he runs off looking for the army of angels that are about to invade.

Charlie runs to you.
" why is Adam running? What is he doing? " she asks.

" He's trying to stop the extermination. "
You get up from where you were.
" I'm going to help him. " you say.

" but.. Y/N, what if you- what happens if- what will happen if you- " she can't seem to figure out what she wants to say.

" I love you, Y/N. Please don't get hurt. " she says.

You run off and look for Adam, so the both of you can try and stop the extermination. But behind your back, Charlie was going with you, and she wasn't going alone.

A/N: Sorry for the small hold up, I have school and ended up having a very busy ass weekend. This chapter is kinda short, however I couldn't write more as it would end up turning into the next chapter in one.