◅▻BONUS CHAPTER 1 | EMILYS BIG DAY◅▻

"Emily, are you ready? "
You call out to Emily, hoping she's ready for the big day.

" Almost ready! "

The music stops playing, meaning it's almost time for the demons and angels to be seated.

" Alrighty everyone, gather around now, sit carefully and definitely away from Sera. " Saint Peter says with a wide smile.

You didn't want Sera at this place, but Emily still wanted to see Seras reaction. So lucifer worked something out to bring her in a cage.

" okay I'm ready! "

" Alright Emily! Me and Adam we'll be waiting for you! "

As the parents, maid of honnor, man of honnor, bridesmaids, groomsmen, you and Adam walk down the aisle. You couldn't help but be nervous for what Emily's dress looked like. You know she took a long time to find and customize it. But you were never allowed to see it.

Suddenly the music changes into a soft tone, as the flower girls drops pedals from a blossom tree onto the aisle. You see the curtains push back, revealing Emily and her dress.

She walks the aisle in a long white hi-low dress, with the tips fading into a soft blue, matching her eyes. As her hair is half up half down, with up being in a bun. And her dress having a  noticeable big white bow in her back, with no straps, and white gloves.

You and Adam can visibly see each other go slightly red.

" we are gathered here today to marry Adam, Y/N Morningstar, and Emily Seraph, to be Husband H/W (husband or wife) and Wife. "

Saint Peter goes and says a prayer, and continues on until he gets to the vows.

" Adam, you may now say your vows. "

" Emily, when Y/N first asked me if you wanted to be in our relationship, I was only sceptical by who you were as a person. As you didn't seem like you'd ever like me. But as of now, I realize that thinking that way was a mistake, and you truely love me for who I am, and accepted my change from being a total asshole, to someone you can really love. I love you Emily, you and Y/N. "

Emily's eyes water a bit.

" Y/N, you may now say your vows. "

" Oh Emily, had I had known you were going to be apart of our life's this way, I would have just asked you out as soon as Adam and I had our first kiss. Although thinking of it now, it seems a little unfair. "

People chuckle a bit.

" but I want you to know now, that if I were to go back in time and make something different, it would have been for me to meet you both at the same time. "

People aw in the back.

" Now Emily, you may say your vows. "

" Y/N, when Adam first talked about you, all he could do is gush how you were so wonderful, how all you could do was gush over his hair, and man him feel fuzzy. For a while I really just needed him to express himself so Sera didn't get suspicious. But after all that time of him gushing over you, and meeting you myself. I realized why he loved you so dearly. Adam, you were a total depressing man, being just slightly rude, but I'm glad that after meeting Y/N, you changed into the better first man father could be proud of. That I could be proud of. " Emily puts her hands in both yours and Adams cheeks.

" I would do anything to make sure we were together in every universe. "

You hear father sob.

" the rings. "

You Adam and Emily exchange rings.

" Adam, do you take Emily seraph, t9 be your lovely, second wedded wife? "

" I do. "

" Y/N, do you take Emily Seraph be your first, yet second partner inm arrive, to be your lovely, wedded wife? "

" I do. "

" and Emily, do you take Adam, and Y/N morningstar, to be your husband, and wife? "

" I do. "

" then by the power invested in me, I know pernounce you three, wife, W/H and Husband. You may now share your first kiss in marriage. "

Everyone applauds to you, Adam, and Emily. You three watch Sera cry as she's drivin away back to solitary confinement. But it wasn't sad tears. It was happy.

A/N: SORRY I TOOK SO LONG I JUST COULDN'T BARE ACTUALLY END THIS WHOLE BOOK. THERE'S STILL BONUS CHAPTERS BUT THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I'VE MADE TO RECEIVE SO MUCH LOVE!