◅▻CHAPTER 15 | THE 2ND WAR◅▻

After a few months near the next extermination, Adam was getting ready to fight off lute again.

" Adam I have something you should see, uh turn around.. "

Adam turns around and sees your white, and big wings, you only had four since you weren't a seraph. But your wings had regrown. You could fly, something you never thought you could do.

" there beautiful, babe. " he kisses your head.

Emily was getting ready with Charlie, since she didn't want to participate in the fight, Charlie was preparing an isolation spot for the safest room in the hotel. That room turned out to be the basement she didn't know they had.

She had cleaned it, and made it presentable for the sinners who may come to the hotel durning the extermination.

" Charlie I'm worried, what if this doesn't work out? "

" I'm sure it will, and if it doesn't, you'll have me and vaggie. "

Vaggie learned to trust Emily, and Adam, since they both seem to take care of you and Charlie whenever they can.

The army collecting sinners and bringing them to the hotel had been flying around for some time, looking before extermination.

Once they arrived, there was 10 minutes before the extermination would start. Adam was ready to fight of lute in case things got messy, you were more then happy to help.

As the exorcists fly down Adam sees a familiar face, Sera.

" what the hell is she doing here? " you yell.

" I don't know, get alastor. "
Alastor shows up, and Charlie's in demon form.

Lucifer was ready to fight off Sera himself.

As everyone fights each other, your stabbing exorcists who made it past alastors force field. Sera managed to break the shield and fly to Adam. In which Sera stopped her and flung her away.

" DON'T YOU DARE CHARGE AT MY CHILDS BOYFRIEND! " he tells before flying at her.

Alastor handles exorcists by ripping them apart.

Charlie didn't like the idea of attacking much either, but she was doing so for Emily.

As you were stabbing, lute pounces onto you.

" UGH GET OFF! " you use both your feet to kick her off, she flew back before Adam grabbed her and threw her further away.

He grabbed you and he flung you, as you use your wings to glide around hunting for exorcists, you spot one trying to kill a soul.

" NO! " you pounce and stab the exorcist, she wilts in pain before falling to the ground, you take the demon and give it to one of Adams army's, and they took them to the hotel.

This was going to be a long fight.