◅▻CHAPTER 21 | ADAM SIGNS A CONTRACT◅▻

Adam was talking to father about some of his ideas for redemption and getting sinners to the hotel.

" I'm sure we can use that army to help guide sinners to the hotel, this way Charlie isn't alone anymore. "

After some time Adam is seen signing a contract. The contract is for letting an army go down in hell every month to not only see progress in sinners at the hotel, but also adding new sinners. There's also several angels working at the hotel to show and prove how and that redemption really works.

After some time, Charlie's whole schedule was booked almost everyday, full of activities, and wonder for her hotel.

Lute came out of the hospital and was put in one of hells prisons for trying to kill you and Adam, and she wasn't heard from again. As for the exorcists, they were killed of.

Adam was happy with the new life Charlie was living, and the new life he was going to live with you and Emily.

You were making dinner when Charlie calls.

" Y/N! A SINNER WAS REDEEMED! "
You look in the main room, and see Angel, who was their first ever sinner working to redeem.

" oh, Y/N. Good to see ya. " angel was guided around heaven, and reunited with his sister Molly. You were happy, happy to be free and helping sinners change with Charlie.