◅▻CHAPTER 7 | NEVER ENDING WAR◅▻

CW: slight violence

As you ran, you were not only looking for the angels, but you were looking for Adam. You didn't want him to hurt himself more, especially if you aren't there to help him.

When you finally see a golden like glow, with golden wings and a long robe you know it's him. And you run in his direction.

" Adam!! " you shout trying to get his attention.
He turned, but you could see something was wrong.

" Y/N NO! " he shouts, but it was too late, lute caught you off guard and pounced onto you from behind.

" Y/N! " This confused lute, not only did he know your name but he was worried about you entirely. Lute had never seen him worry about any of the demons.

" OW! ADAM HELP ME! " you reach your hand out but Lute spear pierced your hand. You screamed in pain before using your legs to kick her off. But something was off about your blood. It was golden.

" golden blood...? " you look at your hand, as your glowing golden blood seeps down your hand and onto your arm.

" Y/N...you're a fuckin angel?? " Adam looks down at your hand before stopping Lute from stabbing again. He pushes her back.

Lucifer fly's in and grabs you.
" Don't worry Y/N I got- oh... I see you've figured out that you became fallen very long ago now. " he looks at your hand.

" FUCK! " Adam yells as he gets attacked by other exorcists, he can't seem to stop all of them.

" Dad, please do something.. " you ask

" on it. " Lucifer doesn't just throw one exorcist off of Adam, he throws 5. He managed to group them together.

" Adam! " you tell before trying to get him out of the pile.

Lucifer and Charlie were trying hard to kill off other exorcists, Charlie didn't seem to like it much. You find your angelic spear, and start attacking too. You tend to be fast when you do attacks, so when one of the exorcists tried to attack you specifically, you did more harm to then then they would you.

" Lute stop! " Adam yells
Alastor shows up and starts to attack some of the exorcists to distract Lute.

" FUCK OW " you hear a snap.

" ADAM! " Lute snapped Adams arm bone and you could hear it loud and clear. He started to scream in pain as he held his arm trying to get Lute off of him.

" STOP " you threw your spear at her, and watched as it pierced her chest. She collapses, you grab Adam and hold him.

He grunts in pain, holding his arm. You can see tears form in his eyes. You take him further from the fighting ground to keep him safe and rest your forehead on his.

" It's okay Adam, you did good. Let me help do the rest. " you grab another angelic weapon from the bag he took, and take charge towards the other Exorcists, Lute Preferably because she was still alive.

Once she was finally down you kill off more exorcists with Lucifer, Charlie and Alastor before they finally fled.

You run to Adam and hugged him.

" I love you " you say sobbing, and with one arm he hugged and held you, trying to calm you.

" so... You two are a thing now? " Lucifer asked.

" dad... I told you this. Several days ago. " Charlie said looking tired.

" ohhhh, wait that was about Adam?? " Lucifer looked confused.

You were starting to feel tired, but wouldn't sleep until Adam at least had proper care for his snapped arm. He seemed help from Sera, who was slightly confused on his return from hell. As half his original army including out was now gone.

But as he was leaving, she saw him head to hell.

" Adam, where are you going? "

" my lover fell from here, Sera. I'm blaming you for it. And if I know they cannot return. I'll go there and see them there. " he fly's through the portal, before it suddenly closes. Sera was speachless, yet angry. The war feels never ending, yet you've already won.