◅▻CHAPTER 11 | THE HEAVENLY MEETING◅▻

Adam and you get ready to be at to the meeting. You weren't asked to be there, but Adam needed you there, you could sence it.

" Y/N you really don't have to come with me. "

" but I want to, I want to make sure you're okay. "

A notification lets him know the portal is about to show up. You and Adam wait for the portal to arrive by the main room in the hotel.

" Charlie, I'll be okay I promise. "

" just let me know if there's anything I can do for you Y/N. "

The portal opens, and you and Adam head inside.

" Ah Adam nice to see you again, but who's this little one here? " saint peter opens his book of names.

" they aren't in the book. Their here with me for a meeting. "

" oh.. " saint Peter dropped the smile.

" Adam. It's good to see you. As well as you, Y/N. " Sera looks as if she's trying to be content, when you know she's enraged internally.

You walk to the meeting room, as everyone gathers, you and Adam stay seated as Sera is noticeably pacing to calm herself. Emily didn't want to sit next to her, so she sat by you and Adam. Neither of you minded.

" I just... Can't believe she allowed it.. That's all. "

" I know, Em. " Adam looks away, still ashamed.

" You said, father was actually showing up. Right? "

" you never know what the big man does anymore Em, sometimes he's there, sometimes he's not. "

We see father walk along side Sera, who looks paranoid.

As the meeting began, there was silence for the first few minutes, mostly to help Sera organize court orders, and help other angels who attended the meeting figure out where to go. There was also the writer looking for a place to sit and type.

" we are here today to discuss if Seras behavior whilst in charge of the heavenly bace, and if Adam should be apart of this testimony. " an angel Adam didn't recognize was there, since Sera couldn't be a judge.

" would someone in the heavenly council aside from Sera and Adam, please start the main and current wrongdoing we have here today? "

You hold Adams hand.

" Sera claims to be worried about the population of hell, and it's sudden uprise. Given the number, Sera worried about them taking over our heavenly bace, and destroying everything they had worked hard to make better for the sake of winners. "

Adam squeezes your hand.

" while this was going on, several thousand years ago, the first man, Adam, came up with a very heartless, but help worthy idea that could potentially save heaven from the winners in hell from taking over. He called it, 'extermination day.' And Sera agreed to let Adam have Exorcists go down to hell, and kill off as many demons as possible, once every year. For several thousand years Exorcists and possibly Adam would go down killing souls in hell, without father, the heavenly council, Emily, Saint Peter, and the winners of heaven having any knowledge of this ever happening. Judge? "

" thank you, Sera, do you plead guilty or innocent to letting extermination happen, and killing souls in hell with people in our heavenly realm unknown and unwary of this heartless act? "

Adam knew her answer. She was going to lie, he was trying to remain calm. But as you knew, he was infuriated.

" I plead, innocent your honnor. "