◅▻CHAPTER 3 | ADAMS NUMBER?◅▻

After a very long and awkward meeting with Adam, you go back to the hotel.

" That was very weird... Very weird meeting... " you thought to yourself.

After arriving at the hotel, you try to lay low a bit. So you could think about the meeting in silence better.

" Did he really just... Want to see me? " you question yourself a bit, but ended up falling asleep.
You were awaken by the sound of knocking onto your window. You rub your eyes and see a golden glow, and faint movement of something flying away.

You look outside and faintly see Adam flying away.

" How did he know I was in here? My curtains are closed. " you shake. Your head and see a box beside your window. Since you didn't have a balcony, he somehow made a temporary holder for it, you carefully grabbed the box trying not to drop it.

When you open the box, you see a letter at the top.

" Y/N I think that's how you spell it, O wanted to give you this, or whatever shit. Oh and I guess call me? Or something I don't fuckin know. "

" Wow sounds very like Adam, it's as if he's in my head. " you thought.

You see a number, your afraid to call it in case it's a prank. So you text it just to be sure. The other stuff that was in the box was a bunch of angelic snacks like chips you had never seen before.

There was also perfumes that smelled amazing, but you had no idea if you could use it. You hid the snacks and perfumes in your wall safe you asked Charlie to install so angel couldn't take some of your things.

That and you wanted to make a couple more to hide every drug he hid.

You lay down again, but before you can ever fall asleep, your phone dings.

Your phone notification read " message from ADAM? "

You turn on your phone and click the notification.

" yea it's Adam, you don't have to worry much you know. I'm not that big of a dick. " this was a lie. But hes oddly nicer to you.

You text back, and change the contact name to " Adam " without the question mark in place.

You chat for a while, but eventually you wanted to give back to bed. You didn't realize you were up for 3 hours texting him from when he woke you.

You and Adam say goodnight.
Yet, you still had a difficulty sleeping.
" why is he texting me? " you ask yourself.

" maybe this won't be too bad. "

A/N this is a shitty chapter but whatever