◅▻CHAPTER 20 | HAPPY DAY IN HELL AND HEAVEN◅▻

4 MONTHS LATER

" EMILY! " Charlie runs up to her as shes preparing all the guests for yours and Adams wedding.

" How have you three been? Has heaven been good to you? "

" it has yea, it's stressful being the new seraph around there, but I feel like I'm getting better at it. "

The wedding was being hosted in hell since some people couldn't leave due to a contract. It was hosted at the hotel, with many different things from both places.

Father was seated, waiting for his first man to finally be happy with someone.
Finally as you walk down the aisle, you see Adams eyes glow with more of a brighter glow seeing you walking down that aisle then seeing you walk elsewhere. You've always seem to light up and spark his day no matter how shitty it was.

Emily was squeeling quietly, happy to see you both smiling with joy at your wedding.

" we're here to gather together to watch Y/N Morningstar, marry Adam, fathers first ever man on earth today. "

The pastor reads the prayer and many more. As everyone listens and watches.

" Adam, your vows. "

" when I first met you, I knew something about was different upon the rest of the people that I've met before. For once in my life, something had told me to love you differently, and to be a better man. To be the man that I am today, holding your hand. The more we talked, the more light came into my eyes. You've made me happier then anything else has before. And being with you made me realize that I'd rather be with you, to make you happy. "

" Y/N, Your vows. "

" Adam, the more days I spent with you, the more I realized you wanted to change, and be the betteran you visioned in your head. When we first met, I'll be honest, you were kinda a dick. (Hehe dickmaster) but after more time with you, you were a better person to be around then I thought. I truly love and adore everything you do. And I hope we can take care of each other. "

" do you Adam, take Y/N Morningstar to be your W/H (Wife or husband)? "

" I do "

" and do you Y/N, take Adam to be your husband? "

" I do "

" and by the power invested in me you may now kiss as Husband and W/H "

Everyone applauds as you and Adam have a long kiss, you cut the cake and have a first dance together. Enjoying time and spending time with Emily, who was enjoying calling you the W/H of Adam. A person she'd never thought ever get married.