◅▻CHAPTER 17 | SERAS FALL◅▻

BACK UP IN HEAVEN

Father was Scoulding Sera about her dangerous and idiotic act that she pulled in hell. Not only did she disobey the order "No longer a heavenly high commander" but she also participated in the very act they said is almost done.

" I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU SERA! YOU PARTICIPATED IN THAT UNGODLY ACT I AM TRYING TO RID OF! YOU DISOBEYED THE COURTS ORDER OF YOU NO LONGER BEING ABLE TO COMMAND AS YOU'RE NO LONGER APART OF THE HEAVENLY HIGH COMMISSION! I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU! "

Sera looks down, disgusted with herself.

" I'm sorry father.. "

" why don't we just throw her down in hell? If you're tired of looking at her stuck her down there! "

" you know what Michael, you might be right. That might be the last option you have Sera. Hell is meant for redemption, and my granddaughter is going to make me proud, NO THANKS TO YOU. "

Sera screams as she has heavenly spears going though her, sending her down into hell. With father watching, disgusted with her horrible acts.

She lands on the ground.

BACK TO THE HOTEL

" DAD! Did you hear that? It sounded like someone fell! " you shout.

Lucifer looks outside.

" oh someone fell alright. Father must have gotten tired of Sera. "

" What? " you and Emily both look out the window and see Sera on the ground, slowly healing to match the tone of hell.

" well, good for her. Maybe she'll learn not to fuck with us. "
Lucifer nods by your gesture.

" should we lock her up somewhere...? I don't mean for this to be sudden but.. With what she did we should lock her up somewhere.. "

Lucifer looked at Emily, then back at Sera.

" If that's what you want, I won't judge. But you will have to wait a but while I figure out where. Okay? "

Emily nods.

Lucifer goes back up in his side of the hotel. Looking and making ideas for a place for Sera besides the hotel, when father calls him.

" yes father? "

" son, I want you to make sure Sera doesn't get redemption. Lock her up somewhere, place her in a shitty part of hell, I don't care. I don't want her back here. Oh and tell my granddaughter that redemption works. Oh and tell Emily I miss her dearly, but support her, Y/N, and Adam. "

" okay father. "

Lucifer hangs up and continues to make ideas where she would go.

" Adam you should like totally do it for
Y/N! " Emily was squeeling silently as Adam was preparing to propose.

" Y/N, I know this isnt the best place for this, but I want everyone to see this. You've made more then just a dent in my life. For the first time in a long time I've felt more love for you more then anyone I've ever loved this way. "

He kneels on one knee and you gasp.

" will you marry me? "

Emily squeels for you as you nod with tears in your eyes. He puts the ring on your finger and you hug him so tightly he could barely breathe.

" DAD Y/N AND ADAM ARE ENGAGED! " Charlie barges in his room with joy.

" Really? AND I MISSED IT AWWWWWW "

You all go out to dinner and have a fun time. Forgetting Sera fell.