◅▻CHAPTER 16.5 | HOLDING HANDS◅▻

You and Adam spent more time fighting other exorcists then lute, she seemed to have been elsewhere the entire fight compared to Sera, who was busy with Lucifer.

Then out of nowhere, she pounces on you again, this time you couldn't use your legs.

" ADAM HE- " She covers your mouth and puts her what use to be a spear to your neck.

" your not going to say anything you arch argel loving bitch! " she tapes your mouth and cuts your wings off. You tried screaming, but the tape was blocking the sound. Adam was no where near you, and he couldn't hear what was coming out.

You couldn't grab her, something heavy was stopping your arms and legs from pushing her away from you.

" Now you can scream. " she ripped the tape off your mouth and almost instantly, you let out a scream Emily could've heard. Adam turned his head immediately, and seeing the condition you were in made him kick lute away.

" Y/N! " he grabs you and tries to fly you to Lucifer, but lute drops something in him, making him loose grip of you.

You both land on the ground aggressively, and without a second to breathe lute cuts off his wings. He screams in pain.

" FUCK! " he reaches for you, but his leg is stopped with something heavyweight, and he couldn't get up. Lute snaps your legs, causing you to scream as well. She also snaps Adams and he screams with you. Emily could hear this, and she paniced for a moment.

" they're in trouble I have to find them! "

She fly's out if the basement and grabs a random spear and hunts you both down.

" A Adam... " you reach for his hand, grabbing it.

" Y/N... " He coughs up blood, with the help of another Exorcist they stabbed both you and Adam from your backs.

Emily screams.

" NOOOOOO! " she pushes them away.

" ADAM! Y/N! STAY WITH ME PLEASE! " Emily starts crying, as you and Adam smile back at her, and you both hold each others hand.

" I'll fix this mess... I promise... " she grabs yours and Adams hand and holds them too. You and Adam get a final kiss before closing your eyes and never opening them again.

Emily stands up.

" what have you done.. " she picks up the spear she dropped running to you and Adam.

" you killed them... You FUCKING BASTARD! " this was the first time Emily swore, it scared the other exorcists away, as she fought lute. And punched her.

" YOU KILLED MY PARTNERS! " she throws lute back as far as she could. This caught Seras attention.

" I HATE YOU! " she slashes the spear into Lutes head.

" Now I'm keeping my promise, and killing you for them. " Lute falls to the ground, as Emily has tears streaming down her face.

" Emily... I'm so sorry... "

Sera demands all exorcists to retreat and go back to heaven.

Emily sobs, holding both you and Adam, dead in her arms.

" I'm so sorry.. I love you both so much.. "

Lucifer sobs, knowing you're gone along with Charlie. Vaggie hugs her, crying as well.

3 MONTHS LATER

Charlie is walking outside, holding flowers and decorations for the three graves standing outside.

" oh Emily, I wish you didn't leave us so soon.. But I hope you're with them. "

Charlie replaces the old flowers with the new ones, and places a fake flower vine around all three graves.

" this will last forever, just like your love to each other. "

She hugs your grave, since your her sibling and walks back.

Everything was dark and grey around the hotel since you Adam and Emily died. But your memorials were posted inside for people to remember them inside the hotel, then the outside. Since it was mostly for Charlie, Lucifer, Vaggie, Father, and Sera.

" so how did Emily die? " one of the Sinners ask.

" well, after Y/N and Adam died, she couldn't handle being alone, she sorta starved herself actually. Then eventually... Took her life.. "

" I wonder if they're with each other. I'd like that ending. "

" that's the ending I hope they had. "

Up in a different place in heaven

" So Adam what do you want for breakfast? " Emily asks.

" Ah, I'm not sure, I'll have whatever Y/N has I guess. "

You laugh. You all lived that happy ending after all.

A/N IT'S NOT DEPRESSING IT'S NOT DEPRESSING IT'S NOT DEPRESSING IT'S NOT DEPRESSING IT'S NOT DEPRESSING