Chapter 1

"Oh gosh gosh gosh I am so sorry" escaped y/n's mouth when she ran through the platform 9 3/4, as she bumped into a girl with bushy thick brown hair. She was so sorry and kept apologising "I am so sorry, I did not expect someone to be right on the other side, this is my first time", as she said that she could see that the brown-haired girl did not seem mad "it's okay, just wait before running through the platform next time, Im Hermione Granger" as she took her hand out to shake y/n "Im y/n, and I'm sorry, next time I will wait 10 minutes" they both shared a giggle.

As they stood there, surrounded by kids hugging their parents goodbye, they heard the whistle that meant that the train was about to leave, and they hugged their parents goodbye and hurried onto the train.

She felt butterflies as she entered the train, it was unreal. Kids giggling, young witches and wizards everywhere. She felt pure happiness.

They walked around looking for an empty compartment, they didn't find one but found one with a young wizard inside.
They talked for a while and giggled until the boy noticed his pet was missing.

Neville Longbottom, had lost his toad, he explained how he often lost him, and a lot of other stories that made Y/n and Hermione realise that he was probably the clumsiest boy they have ever met, but Y/n went separate ways to help look for his toad.

As y/n was looking for Trevor, the toad, knocking on compartments, getting yelled at by older students, and meeting first years, she had no look. As she left the last compartment, where she had met some kind 2nd year Hufflepuff boys, she bumped into someone, a platinum-haired boy, with the most beautiful blue, greyish eyes.

They both fell on their arse, and she immediately felt embarrassed and apologised, as he looked into her sparkling hazel green eyes, she could see the anger in his blue cold eyes grow "Watch where you go you stupid witch" he spat as he glared at her.

She immediately felt herself getting angry, whilst she was still embarrassed she spat back "You walked into me too, dimwitt, I said sorry now it's your turn" He looked her deep in the eyes, whilst having a devilish smirk "I have nothing to apologise for, watch out, witch" he laughed as he left with his friends looking back at her still smirking.

Y/n went back to her compartment, full of rage, and slammed the door shut "Bloody hell, what was that for" Neville yelled confused and full of fear "Just some blonde gelled-up boy who was being a complete arse" she spat whilst looking sad and angry.

"So you have met Malfoy," Neville said in a very low and I am sorry tone "I don't know, I just know that he the rudest arseho--" she was interrupted by Hermione opening the compartment and giggling.

"Watch your language," Hermione said with a soft grin, teasing y/n. "What were you giggling about" Neville asked her in the most friendly confused tone "Oh, I just interrupted two boys casting spells, or at least trying to cast some, one of them was Potter" she giggled as she sat down beside me and started going on about how she showed them spell.

"POTTER, oh Merlin" Y/n spat "I had no clue that I would be attending the same school as him" She said, as if she was obsessed with him, even though she didn't really care, she only felt bad for him.

Y/n zoned out as Neville and Hermione kept on talking about Potter, she was unbothered by their conversation and didn't follow as she started thinking about her bumping into the rude boy, Malfoy, was Malfoy really his first name, how stupid she thought.

Her thoughts were only about the Malfoy boy. She grew more embarrassed as she realised how rude he was towards her in front of other first years before they even had arrived at Hogwarts. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the sound of a whistle and realised that Neville was shaking the life out of her, whilst Hermione excitedly yelled about how they had arrived, they all got excited and nervous, and Y/n forgot all about her incidents.