Chapter 14

She woke up, cuddled in Malfoy's arms, she felt bad, how could she lay there or hang out with her friends enemy? But he made her feel safe, it was odd, and she knew they would never accept that, but she and Malfoy would never become more.

I was cuddled in his arms, I didn't want him to let me go, but as I looked at him, I could see him staring at me "How long have you been awake?" I asked. Had he been staring for a long time, or "A few minutes" he lied, but I didn't know that. "Oh, don't you have classes today?" I asked he had skipped them all the day before because of me "I do, but-" I cut in "No buts, you can't skip any more classes, get up" I said as I tried to free myself from his arms "Fine, mother" he teased as he got up.

He went to the bathroom "Care to join?" he asked, I blushed, I could not, no, not ever "No, I'll shower once you leave" I said as he smiled and closed the door.

I could hear the water running, I really wanted to join the shower, but naked, him naked, no, I got anxious just by the thought of it.

I was all up in my thoughts, fiddling with my rings, oh funeral this Monday, I really didn't want to go, see her dead body, it was too much but I had to.

I hadn't noticed the water stop running until I saw a Malfoy in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. I blushed even harder, it made me nervous.

"Making you blush am I?" He teased as he grabbed his clothes "No, no not at all" I lied, my eyes glued to his waist.

He went back to the bathroom and changed my heart pacing, he looked hot in nothing but a towel. Oh for Merlin's sake, get Malfoy out of your head.

He walked out of the bathroom, towards me "Want me to tell Pansy that you have left school, or something?" He asked, he really was nice, too nice, what the fuck

"No, I'll try to talk with her later," I said, knowing that I really didn't want to come up with a lie about where I had spent the night "And you don't want to go to the Great Hall for some breakfast?" he asked as he stood by the door "Maybe actually, let me just shower quickly, you can go, that way it doesn't seem suspicious," I said as he nodded and left.

I took a quick shower, I smelled like green apples, he didn't lie when he told me his favourite fruit was green apples.

I didn't have anything to wear besides his clothing, for fucks sake, I could just pray that Pansy had left so I could sneak in and grab something.

As I left his dorm, in his clothes, I ran to my own dorm, sneaking in and no Pansy, thank god.
I changed and saw his sweater, I had to give it back to him later.

I hurried through the dungeons when I was stopped by some Hufflepuffs "Oh hey Y/n, how have you been" Gabriel asked, as I walked towards them "Fine, what about you guys?" I asked, really wanting this conversation to end "Oh fine, we were a little disappointed when you picked Slytherin house, but as long as we still have you as a friend we don't mind" Levi answered with a big smile across his face.

"Yeah, it just felt more like me, I'm sorry guys" I scoffed "Nothing to be sorry for" They both answered "Want to sit with us at breakfast?" Gabriel asked and I nodded my head, why not.

We walked into the Great Hall, and nobody looked, my eyes glanced over to the Slytherin table where Malfoy was sitting with Crabbe and Goyle, he really had a big fight with Blaise since he was back with them, and Pansy was sitting with Sophia at the Hufflepuff table, weird.

"Oh hey guys," I said as I sat down next to Sophia "Oh hey, how are you?" She asked "No not how are you, where the hell were you last night?" Pansy hissed at me, making everyone from the Hufflepuff table look at us "Uhm, Pansy can we talk privately after, please?" I said, my face saddened as I looked down at my hands.