Chapter 4

The weeks flew by, and they hit October, it started getting colder and colder, and the sun started hiding behind the clouds.

Y/n hated it, or she hated feeling cold and thedepressing weather, grey sky, rain, utterly depressing. Pansy didn't really mind, she always liked the cold, how it refreshed her body, and the grey sky, she thought it was beautiful. Y/n had no free time, she had also made the Hufflepuff quidditch team, as their seeker, they had a spare one, for when she played for the Slytherins when it was against Hufflepuff.

She had to attend a lot of practice with both teams, it was too much but she managed somehow.

Malfoy kept getting on her nerves, she surely would punch him one day, but she only spat back at him, and he enjoyed it. She didn't really know why Malfoy enjoyed bullying her so much, but she didn't care. She hadn't spent time with the golden trio as much as she wished she had, she never had time, but she had promised Hermione to help the boys with their homework once a week.

Today was the first quidditch match, it was Slytherin against Gryffindor, and they played dirty, but not as dirty as the Slytherins. As she ate her fruit, chatting with Pansy, Sophia sat beside her more nervous than Y/n was.

"Hey Y/n, good luck losing" Potter laughed teasing her "In your dreams" She replied as she giggled, Malfoy stared in disgust "Pottah, cheering your little girlfriend up aren't, or are you getting ready to get bludgered dead" he laughed as he spat at him.

The whole Slytherin table were laughing "Careful, maybe it will shove farther up your arse than Crabbe and Goyle" Harry spat laughing "Good luck, Y/n" he hurried away "I don't need luck Potter" She yelled teasing him.

As she was talking strategy with the team, she could see all the Hufflepuffs cheering for Slytherin, probably since she was also part Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw all dressed in orange and red as they cheered for Gryffindor when they popped up on the pitch. Marcus Flint, the captain for Slytherin smirked at Oliver Wood, Gryffindors captain as they shook hands, Oliver Wood pulled his shaking it since Flint almost crushed his hand, He laughed as they went separate ways.

As they all had their eyes closed, they could hear the bludgers, golden snitch and the quaffle be released, and the game had started.

It started quite well, Y/n was one of the fastest, and she could see Malfoy just hovering in the air as he looked for the snitch, Potter, on the other hand, seemed lost in his thoughts.

"Flint has the quaffle, passing it to Y/n and SCORE, 10 points to Sltyerhin" Lee Jordan yelled, as Y/n was the first to score. She passed quaffles around, dodging the bludgers when the beaters couldn't. As one of the chasers from Gryffindor had the quaffle, she immediately raced after him, he was under, and as she saw him she went upside down on her broom, almost falling on him, as she snatched the quaffle and passed it to Flint "UPSIDE DOWN; Y/n for the first time in quidditch history the first game starts of bloody amazing with her snatching the quaffle upside down" Lee Jorad yells excitedly, as Flint scores.

Slytherin had now 140 points, whilst Gryffindor had 40 points. If Potter caught the snitch it would mean they would lose. "Potter has spotted the snitch, and he races after it" Lee Jordan announces "And Malfoy right behind him, uu seems like that would hurt" As Malfoy smashes to the ground, as he lays, there is complete silence, he lifts up his hand holding the golden snitch "And Malfoy has done it, 150 points to Slytherin, he caught the Snitch, Slytherin wins" They all flew down, screaming happy. "You were bloody brilliant, Horras was right" Flint yells, as he shakes the living hell out of Y/n. She immediately sees Malfoy lying there, and everyone is excited. Y/n runs towards him "We did it, we won" she yells "Malfoy smirks, no I did it" he spat laughing, screeching whilst in pain "Oh shut it WE did it" as she nudges his arm.