Chapter 3

The summer came to an end, and they had spent most of their summer at their nans, cooking together, taking care of her. Their mother sent them off to Spain, they didn't know why, maybe to get some alone time with her mother.

Her nan was old, but young mentally, they had so much fun with her, going out swimming, and running, Y/n hated running but loved it with her nan, and just playing board games every night.

Y/n and her sister finally came back from the shopping spree she was forced to join.

They were in the muggle world, Mallorca, so they had to carry the shopping bags themselves, even though Y/n carried that either way because she felt sorry for their elves.

"Ahh, my two darlings, would you dare to model walk wearing your new clothes" as they saw their mother, they dropped everything running up to her "Why aren't you with Nan?", Aria asked, as her face was full of worry "She got sick of me, but I will stay with her for a while as I send you to off to school, their mother laughed as she kissed them both on the head. They did end up doing model walks, whilst trying on all their new clothes.

Aria was also a witch, though she wasn't a Hogwarts student, she was more of a lady than Y/n, and therefore attended Beauxbatons Academy of Magic in France.

"Ohh, I am tanner than you," Aria said as she held their arms next to each other. "You wish," Y/n said and laughed.

Her sister always competed against her in 'Who is the tannest' Y/n was always way tanner, but didn't really mind feeding her sister's delusion.

They had an amazing trip to Spain, and y/n was both happy and sad, because she loved Hogwarts, but loved Spain and the summer too.

As they flooed back to London, she went to Diagon Ally with her sister and bought all the new books she needed. They walked past the quidditch shop, and she started at the new Nimbus 2001 broom. Y/n always wanted to play quidditch, she loved flying, and always sneaked her dad's old broom outside when they were not home and flew around.

Her sister was never really into sports, but noticed her staring at it "Hey, would you go and buy us some ice cream, I just have an errand to run real fast" Aria said. Y/n nodded and left.

As she walked into the ice cream shop, she heard screams "Y/N, OH HOW I'VE MISSED YOU" It was Pansy, she ran up to Y/n, and gave her the fastest hug known to history.

They chatted a bit, and she met the Parkinsons, Percival and Amaryllis Parkinson. "Oh you must be Y/n" She smiled "It is lovely to meet you," she said.

"Oh how is your mother, I haven't seen her in ages" Pansy's mother said. She did not know that their parents knew each other, or that they had been friends before "She is good, at home with my sister, planning some new charity event" Y/n said as she smiled "Oh, how wonderful, perhaps we'll see your mother then, nice to meet you Y/n.

She found her sister, and they sat and ate their ice cream right outside the shop. "I will miss you, my little witch," Aria said as she gave a little smirk. They ate their ice cream, got all the books and supplies and left.

"I'm gonna be late" Y/n screamed as she was running around the house looking for her cat.
"Don't worry, Bonnie is right here" Her mother held her cat up, it was a white British shorthair, that she had gotten when she was 9. She thought the animal name, Bunny, was cute but did not want people wondering why she named her cat after some other animal, so she chose to spell it Bonnie, not Bunny.

She hugged her mom and sister tight and ran through the platform as they waved her off. She quickly noticed she was the last one outside the train, and hurried into the train seconds before it left.