Chapter 11

I woke up, my head throbbing as I noticed I was in my own dorm, huh maybe it was a dream, but it felt so real. Pansy was still asleep, so I hurried up to shower, I felt disgusting, everything hurt and I was nauseous. It took me a while to shower, and during my head flushed with memories of last night, oh no I had my first kiss, with Theo, what the actual hell, what the fuck, fucking Theo, how? I thought, it didn't make any sense, me and Theo. Oh Godric, Blaise saw, oh my, no he was mad, oh bloody hell.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I looked at Pansy and remembered Sophia in here with Gabriel, oh fucking shit, did Pansy know, how dare she do that, in her dorm even. I could kill her, I got furious as I left to find her.

When I walked through the common room, I heard a voice calling my name, I turned around and saw Blaise, oh no. "Hi, uhm, sorry about my reaction, I was pretty drunk" I interrupted "No need to apologise, Theo does though, I was too wasted myself to notice," I said, as my face faded "Friends?" he said, I hugged him "Of course" I whispered, as I pulled away "I have to go find Sophia, see you later," I said as I walked out.

When I got to the common room, I whispered the code "Helga Hufflepuff" and the door opened. I walked in, no one was around, weird. I walked up to her dorm, slamming the door open to see her just lying there, asleep. "SOPHIA ANGELA TRAY GET YOU STUPID ARSE UP" I yelled, purely in anger, as she jumped awake "My head is killing me can you, not ye-" I interrupted her "NOT YELL, NOT YELL, WHAT IN MERLIN'S NAME WERE YOU DOING WITH GABRIEL IN MINE AND PANSY'S DORM HUH, HUH ARE YOU MENTAL" I spat whilst glaring at her, I was pissed, I stormed up to her in rage "ANSWER ME" I yelled, as her eyes filled up with tears "Pansy broke up with me a couple of days ago," She said, as tears streamed down her face. My face dropped, "How did, wait why didn't you tell me" I asked, I felt really bad about my reaction, how I screamed at her. "We agreed to still be friends, she didn't say why" she sighed as she dried her face "I'm sorry" I said, as I pulled her into a hug "It's fine, really" she said, my eyes widened "So how come it was Gabriel and not Levi" I said, smirking, nudging her arm, her face was pure red "Uhm, don't ask, please" she said as she gave me her puppy dog eyes "Alright, fineee" I scoffed as I laughed.

I left her, she needed to talk with Gabriel and I understood that I had to talk with Theo, but first I had to find him. I sneaked back into my dorm "Where the fuck were you" Pansy yelled as I turned around, she was pissed "Calm down, I just went to see Sophia" I hissed, what the fuck was her problem "Oh bloody hell, not now, where were you the whole night, I looked everywhere for you, walked around like a blithering idiot" she spat. So it wasn't a dream, who was the mystery boy, I didn't reply, I just stood there "No, don't tell me, Theo?" she said her face written with worry "NOO, or uhm" I said, I didn't know who the hell took care of me "Or what" she spat, I explained her everything or all that I could remember, she was shocked "It couldn't have been Theo" she said as she sat down on her bed "How do you know that" I asked, in confusion "He wouldn't have been able to take care of you, he was bloody wasted, more than you" she said "Ohhh" was the only thing that left my mouth, she shook her head.

We went to the Great Hall to get some breakfast, I needed something in my stomach. When I got there I saw Hermione, Harry and Ron staring at me "I'll be back" I told Pansy as I walked over to the Gryffindor table "Good morning guys" I said shyly "Good morning" they all said "That was some bloody moves last night" Ron said in amusement "Where did you go, you just left after" Hermione stopped herself, before mentioning Theo "Uhm I was pretty beat up, I didn't know what was happening while, you know-" I said as Ron ran his mouth "While you snogged Theo" he burst out laughing as Harry hit him in the back of the head "Bloody hell Harry" he said "Uhm yeah, well I will leave, bye" I said as I left.

After breakfast I went to the library, I had just finished a muggle book, and it was actually pretty good, I didn't read a lot but when I did I couldn't stop. I strolled around the library, looking for a book that seemed interesting. I sat down at the library reading for a while, it was Saturday so there weren't any classes. I sat there reading for hours until I finished the book and put it back. I strolled to find the second part of the book, I looked and whilst looking I noticed something in the corner of my eye, a blonde boy sitting and reading, as I looked over I saw Malfoy, reading that exact book I was looking for. I pushed myself towards him "How much do you have left" I asked shyly, he looked up "About 20 pages" he said.