Chapter 16

We walked out, without saying a word, and as soon as the doors closed, he grabbed my hand and kissed it "Nice to meet you Miss Y/n" he said, what a gentleman "Nice to meet you too Matheo Riddle" I said, it was a half lie, "Just call me Matheo" he said as we walked away.

I showed him the whole school, Matheo was really funny, joking around, and telling me about how he pulled pranks when he attended the Durmstrangs. He wasn't only funny, but charming too, complimenting me, my hair, my eyes, everything, there was something about him, something different.

"Let me grab you some books that you will need" I said, walking towards the library "It is just some extras you'll need" I said as I looked at his worried face "Damn, sure" he said.

He sat down, staring at me pacing around the library "Found it" I said, it was the last book I was looking for, a charms book, it was at the top, so I got on a chair trying to accio it to me, but I couldn't reach it.

I stood on the edge of the chair, on my toes hovering over the chair and then I lost my balance and I fell, but Matheo was fast, he caught me before my body could hit the floor, our eyes met and my head immediately thought of Malfoy, his blue eyes, taking care of me but it all stopped as Matheo talked.

"Better be careful," he said as he held me, my heart paced, "I was just trying to reach the book" I scoffed as he put me down again.

"Here" he said as he handed me the book "Keep it, it was meant for you," I said as he looked down at the book and smiled "Right, falling off a chair for me huh?" he said as he laughed "Already a bad influence," I said, as I laughed.

"We have some different codes to enter the common room" I said as we walked towards it "Alright, tell me" he said, as he smiled "So the first one is 'Pureblood'" I scoffed as he looked at me "I don't mind that, I actually really don't care" he said as kept walking "The others are worse, so just remember that one" I said as we stood in front of the common room "Wait, what was it now?" he asked, confusion filled his face and I shook my head "Is it Matheo Riddle is the hottest boy in Hogwarts?" he said as he laughed "Yeah right you wish" I said as I whispered 'Pure-blood', and the door opened.

"There is our little princess," Theo said as I walked in "Hi guys," I said "This is-", Blaise cut in "Hey mate, come sit down," He said, I had forgotten that they sat together at the Great Hall "You are going to share the dorm with Theo right?" Blaise asked as Matheo smiled "Yeah" he said as he nodded, "Bloody hell, the year where I was supposed to sneak girls in" Theo hissed as he rolled his eyes "Mate, chill, you can sneak all the girls you want into our dorm, just tell me so I can leave first" Ye laughed as Theo's face grew a big smile.

"But it got to be the other way around too mate" Matheo quickly mentioned as he looked at me, and looked back at Theo "You are already becoming my best mate in here" Theo said as he patted Matheo on the shoulder, Malfoy walked by "Why don't you join us, get to know our newest Riddle member?" Theo yelled at Malfoy, he looked pissed, also a little sad but sat down,

"So Riddle, why Hogwarts?" Malfoy asked, face filled with suspicion, "Well, heard a lot of good stuff about it, got expelled, and girls" Matheo answered as the boys laughed "No girls at the Durmstrangs, that must suck arse" Theo said as he laughed.

"Well, I'll leave you, boys, to bond, see you guys," I said as I walked back to my dorm.

Draco's POV

Y/n had been walking around the whole evening with bloody Riddle, he was no good news, yes I knew my father had been one of Tom Riddles's followers before, and that I wanted to be one too when I was younger, but it had changed throughout the years.