Chapter 7

The days went by pretty fast, I had avoided Malfoy all week, but we had a quidditch match today, so I knew it would be impossible to avoid him there. I just felt embarrassed, talking to him like that, like we were friends, when I despised him.

As got ready, I noticed Pansy wasn't there, she probably was already eating. As I walked into the Great Hall, I scanned the Slytherin table, but she wasn't there either, weird, I sat down next to some girls, one of them Astoria Greengrass, who is in love with Malfoy, always staring at him, trying to sit next to him, just clinging to him like he was a prince, but he obviously despised her, she was crazy.

I didn't talk with anyone, I liked the silence in the morning, if I have to be honest, I never was a morning not a morning person. "Y/n, good luck today" Gabriel and Levi yelled at me from their table, I nodded and smiled, but where the hell was Sophia?

As she left the Great Hall, she bumped into two boys, they looked exactly like each other "Oi there, my name is George" George said "And my name is Fred, or am I George and is that Fred" and I got confused, just as Hermione, Ron and Harry came "You always have to trick people" Hermione hissed rolling her eyes, she was in a bad mood "Yes we do, Hermione, you don't even know which one is which" one of them said as they laughed, they were pranksters, and also Weasley's, Ron's brothers, "Good luck out there" Harry said, as he smiled at me "Thank you, good luck to you too, remember how Slytherins plays, we play dirty" I teased as we walked together over to pitch.

"They don't only play dirty, they are d-" As Ron spat, he got elbowed hard in the stomach by Hermione, rolling her eyes "He doesn't know what he is blabbing about," Hermione said. I knew Ron disliked Slytherins, he had gone on and on about "There's not a single witch or wizard who went bad who wasn't in Slytherin" Of course without noticing how loud he was, the whole Slytherin table had heard him.

I didn't really have anything against Ron, but he always had something to say about Slytherins, even though he was nice towards me, mostly. He could be a lousy bloody prick sometimes, but I just ignored his remarks since Hermione always hung out with him and Harry, and that was my only way to see her. Harry always bickered about Malfoy, as if he was obsessed with him, but on the other hand, Malfoy was a bully, and he bullied Harry and me the most.

But Harry and I were two completely different people, and I felt bad for him, he has had a hard life, whilst I have had everything served on a silver platter, I had a loving family, money he had nothing, except Hogwarts, and even here he was bullied by a rich pathetic rude little pain in the arse, Malfoy.

As the game began, it was rather rubbish, for the first time Gryffindor were in the lead, as well as playing dirty. I flew around, throwing the quaffle back and forth but getting bludgered and losing the quaffle to the opposing team. I was furious, as I raced over to the beaters, and sent a bludger straight to the Gryffindor keeper.

"And SCORE, another 10 points to SLYTHERIN" Lee Jordan announces, again and again, until "POTTER HAS SPOTTED THE SNITCH, AND MALFOY IS OFF AFTER THEM" Lee Jordan yells, as everyone cheers, as they disappear, we keep on playing, until "And Potter and Malfoy on the GROUND, but where is the snitch, oh wait, POTTER HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH, GRYFFINDOR WINS" He announces and everyone goes nutters, screaming cheering. It was the first time in a year that Gryffindor won against us, I was pretty mad but flew down to check on the boys, Potter was hurt pretty badly, and Malfoy was just lying crying, being dramatic as usual.

Hermione and I went to the hospital wing together to check on Harry.
Hermione ran in and jumped on Harry, just hugging him for minutes, it was awkward for me, I saw Malfoy lying on the bed across from Harry, so I went to check on him, maybe tease him too for not catching the snitch. He looked at me "What" he hissed, as I smirked leaning towards his ear "Didn't know Princesses could lose a game" I whispered he glared at me, his eyes filled with rage as I laughed "Can you fuck off" he hissed, "only for the Princess" I smirked and as turned around, seeing Hermione and Harry stared at me in disgust "What?" I spat as I walked towards them "Nothing, didn't know you and Malfoy were, buddies" Harry scoffed, his face saddened "BUDDIES, you are barking if you think that" I spat laughing "He is my teammate, nothing more, just like bullying him back from times to times" I smirked and Harry sighed in relief as I hugged him.