Chapter 6

I have chosen to write the rest of the story in a first-person narrative, I like it more and it makes it easier for me to write.

Also I will write a few Draco pov's too, not often, but just in really tense moments xx

Hope you all enjoy my stories, yes I haven't published as I am writing this, but i really do you enjoy them when I do, Love - S

_________________________________________________

A dark night, lying outside on the quidditch pitch, gazing upon the stars, surrounded by the sound of the wind, and leaves rustling followed up by the smell of nature and mint. Feeling the touch of ice cold hands gently pulling me closer, feeling peaceful and happy, just enjoying the silence and the beautiful sky'

I woke up to Pansy shaking me awake "Come on Y/n, it's our last day here, get your sleepy arse up" she yelled. I was confused, as I always am when I wake up, and I had completely forgotten about my dream. Pansy pushed me out of the bed, and I landed on the floor, completely waking up from my body slamming down. "Alright, let me just shower, and get ready" I hissed at Pansy, as she grinned and agreed "Just hurry, if it takes you too long, you'll be bloody dead" she yelled and she grinned and left.

I showered pretty fast, getting out smelling of vanilla and cherry. I got ready, colored in my brows a bit and put on some mascara. My body had changed completely this summer, it was curvy and my tits had grown quite much, I felt kinda awkward knowing everyone would notice back at Hogwarts, especially since Pansy talked about my knockers non-stop.

I grabbed a skirt and a shirt knowing Pansy wouldn't wait for me any longer.

I ran down, the stairs "Finally, took you long enough" she said as I walked down to her. As I sat down to eat some breakfast with her mother, Amaryllis Parkinson, Pansy grabbed me and pushed me out "No time for breakfast" she yelled, I turned around to smile and wave goodbye to her mother, she said there laughing, even though her mother normally was a quite cold woman.

We spend the day shopping, eating French pastries, and acting as if we were French. I love France, but I have always hated the French people, especially muggle French people, so rude for no reason and that reminded me of Malfoy, what a perfect place for him.

As the day got darker, and the sky was clear I remembered my dream, but confusion caught me, who in Merlin's name was lying beside me, but I didn't think much about it, since Pansy hurried me away from shop to shop.

As we got back, we started packing all new fancy clothes and sexy lingerie, even though we were only 13 and wouldn't use it that much.

I was very excited to get back to Hogwarts, it felt like home, more than my actual home. I couldn't wait, "Ready to get a boyfriend" Pansy teased me, looking down at my body "All the boys, maybe some girls too will be standing in a line when they see you" I answered, teasing her.

I didn't know if she was into boys or girls, or maybe both. Pansy never really talked about anyone in that way, or who she found attractive "Shut up, bloody hell" she yelled, rolling her eyes with a smile "What, if I was into girls, I would definitely want you" I teased her.

" yeah, I wouldn't be into you though, big arses are not my type" she teased me and we both laughed. I couldn't sleep, so I sat next to the window, gazing at the stars, they made my whole body relax. "Oh Merlin, Pansy" I yelled at her "Bloody hell, what can't you see I am trying to sleep" she hissed, almost drifting away, i jumped on her bed shaking her "WHAT" she yelled, her face filled with rage "Nothing, just felt like waking you as you woke me earlier" I answered as she rolled her eyes, and pushed me off her bed.