Chapter 5

I am gonna end this year soon, I am too excited to write about Y/n and Malfoy and their development, I have so many ideas, and none of them are appropriate in the 2nd year.

Hope you like the chapters, Love - S

As Y/n went down to change, she saw Malfoy standing with Blaise and Theo, yes Malfoy was friends with Crabbe and Goyle, or they were more like his elves, doing everything and anything for him, but Theo and Blaise were his actual friends. He did everything with them, hung out with them and trolled around, but when she came closer, she noticed that they were arguing, he seemed pretty pissed.

She hid behind some bushes, trying to eavesdrop. He was yelling and cursing, but she couldn't really hear what he was yelling. She thought it was something silly since Malfoy could get pissed off by anyone and anything, but this seemed more serious somehow. She got bored of hiding since she couldn't hear a thing, so she quickly got up, brushed some leaves off and walked towards them, "Hey boys, who pissed in your cup Malfoy?" she grinned as his face faded, it never failed to amuse her when she pissed off Malfoy.

"Shut up before I piss in yours" Malfoy spat, as he glared at the boys, he was very mad and seemed like he was gonna go mental.

"How charming Malfoy, didn't know a pureblood could be filthy", that really provoked him, never mention anything about pureblood and filth in the same sentence when it's about Malfoy.

"Oh shrug off mate, can't take a joke" Theo quickly said as he patted Malfoy's shoulders, whispering something in his ear making him shut up.

"Good luck princess, knock the filthy bloody Gryffindors dead" Theo said with a smile. Theo, Theodore Nott, is a good person when he wants to be, he is charming and handsome, and has a deep respect for girls.

"Catch the snitch with style," Blaise said with a teasing tone in his voice. "Style? what style" Malfoy spat "She will be a disgrace to the Slytherins after the match" he laughed, as Y/n grabbed her wand standing one inch from him "You'll know when you see, you fucking brat, one more comment and this wand will become your nightmare" She spat, more like yelled. She could feel his breath, smell the mint, he glared at her, not saying a word "I thought so" and Theo laughed his ass of, but Blaise didn't find it as amusing as they did.

"Don't worry Malfoy, I'll catch it so good that you will even cheer for me" she spat, teasingly like Blaise, she smirked and left.

As Oliver Wood and Cedric Diggory shook hands and wished each other good luck, the game started. Y/n was hovering looking for the snitch, she saw Potter at the other side waving and mouthing good luck, she waved back and mouthed good luck back.

The snitch was nowhere to be seen, as her eyes scanned the air, she spotted Slytherin's house, cheering for Hufflepuff, she felt happy as she spotted Pansy, wearing yellow, colour for the first time ever. She let out a giggle as she spotted Malfoy and the boys, he stared at her and when they locked eyes he immediately looked away smirking.

After a while, with 110 points to Slytherin and 50 points to Gryffindor, she finally spots the golden snitch and races after it "Looks like Y/n has spotted the snitch" Lee Jordan announces everyone cheers, and Potter races after her. Bludgers flew right behind him as if they were hexed. They fly straight down, and under the seats as the bludgers fly through and break half of the stadium.

Everyone gasps "Oh and Y/n and Potter have disappeared under the bleachers" Lee Jordan yells.

As they fly out, Potter is right behind her, and he ends up next to her, she elbows him and he stumbles down as a bludger hits her hand "Ouch, that must have hurt" and the crowd growls.