Chapter 18

I made it away from Malfoy, he was a stuck-up prick, fucking arse, I should have hexed him right there, fucking idiot.

"Y/N" I heard a voice scream with excitement as I got tackled from behind "Oh how are you", I turned around and saw a blue uniform, "Aria", I hugged her tightly, I needed it.

"What the hell happened with your arms?", "I am fine, just a little incident".

"Tell me right now", her stare scared me, I had never managed to lie to my sister, I couldn't, she was too scary, probably because she was my big sister.

I explained what had happened with the creep, and she got furious and started cursing out how she would kill him and whatnot, she never cursed, she was a fine ladylike woman.

"Calm down, remember the part about him getting beaten up?" I said, as she just glared at me, her glare was poisonous, scary "I will kill that bastard", "Fine with me", "Good", "but mother can not know, she will go mad, crazy" she nodded as I took her to the common room.

"Sleepover like the old times?", I really wanted her to stay the night with me, I needed to rant, rant about Malfoy.

"Of course sissy".

We sat talking for a while, and then I started ranting about Malfoy, telling her everything, every detail, every conversation.

"Can I kill him?", "NO", "But you can hex him" and we both burst out laughing, just as Pansy came, "Oh hey Pans, this is my sister, Aria"

"That is the famous Pansy?", "She is gorgeous" she yelled as she got up to hug her, little did she know Pansy wasn't fond of hugging, only me and Sophia. It looked awkward "Not a hugger?"

"No not really, but it's nice to meet you"

"She is a hugger when it's me and Sop-", "SHUT UP", what the fuck, I looked at her in confusion, as she ran out of the room slamming the door, Aria looked at me in worry and also in confusion.

"I better go after her", I said leaving my sister in the dorm alone.

Where the hell would she go?

"Hey Princess", someone said as I walked by the Great Hall, "Oh hi Matheo", he reached for my hand, placing a gentle kiss on it, I blushed, whilst my stomach filled up with butterflies, better him than Malfoy, at least he was decent, nice, he was a real gentleman, and pretty handsome too.

"Where are you off to?", "Looking for Pansy, she kinda just stormed off pretty pissed" I scoffed, "Have you seen her?", "No, but I'll come with".

Fine with me.

We went everywhere, in every classroom, "Where the fuck is she" I yelled in frustration, "We'll find her, don't worry princess"

"Don't worry Princess" a voice mimicked Matheo, I rolled my eyes when I saw the blonde hair, Malfoy.

"Piss off" I spat as I grabbed Matheo and pulled him with me, trying to get away from him, but Matheo stopped up, making me stumble over my feet, almost falling.

"Got a problem?" I heard Matheo say as he walked towards Malfoy, "I just think nightmare suits her better", and I could see his well-known smirk across his face, I wanted to hit him, hex him, slap him, everything him.

"Really, so you are into nightmares then?", Malfoy's face faded completely from the smirk to a big angry frown, and then I saw a fist flying from his hand.

My heart dropped, what the fuck, they started beating each other up, I was frozen until I grabbed my wand and yelled "Immobulus", they both froze, it would only be for about a minute or so "What the fuck is wrong with you" I yelled as I walked away, leaving them there.