PT.1 Life Before Hell.

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I sit on the ground of my room sibbing and begging my dad to stop. He beats me and hits me again again again and again... I try to get away from him but I just end up getting pushed to the ground again... Before all of this I was in my house sitting on my couch trying to get my mom to go to bed since she got really drunk.. I got her to bed then I heard our front door slam open.. my dad walks in and I peak into my living room again to see my dad and two people behind my dad. I have a bad feeling... "Dad.. what's going on...?" My dad looks at me coldly and sighs "well we are obviously broke and we needed more money so... I sold you." My heart drops and I look at my dad in shock and betrayal. Yes my dad has done a LOT of bad stuff to me but he has never SOLD me before... Instead of arguing with my dad I quickly storm into my room by my dad is already following me. My dad grabs my wrist as I get into my room and he has anger written all over his face. "Y/N you  ungrateful BRAT don't you want to help me?! Don't you want to help your fucking mom?! This would be good for all of us and it will teach you how to stay in your place and shut the hell up too!" I look at my dad and I rip my wrist out of his grip and I look up at him and I don't even think before I talk. "Get your hands off me. Your so fucking crazy!" I close my mouth before I continue and I look at my dad in full on fear. "Dad I'm so-" I get cut off by my dad's hand slapping across my face and I fall back on the ground with my hand on my cheeks and I look up at my dad. My dad clenches his hand into a fist and starts hitting me and hitting and hitting and hitting... I beg for him to stop but he doesn't and he just continues on and on. "DAD S-STOP PLEASE...!" He continues to hit me and he then picks me up by the neck of my shirt and lifts me up into the air and I start to choke from the lack of air. My dad looks at me with disgust. "Y/N you are such a a fucking disappointment and I hope they treat you so much worse then I do! Your so ungrateful and sickening I don't know what I did to get a child like you I gave you EVERYTHING and I never did anything to you... Me and your mom hate you, everyone hates you, NO ONE WILL EVER FUCKING LOVE YOU AND YOU BETTER GET THAT SHIT IN YOUR GODDAMN HEAD BEFORE I DO THOSE MENS JOB FOR THEM." tears flow from my eyes and I feel myself start to pass out but he throws me on the ground and I hit my head on the desk behind me and i groan in pain and i gasp as i finally get some air. My dad looks down at me and grabs my wrist and walks to my living room to the men. "Now you are gonna go to those men and get us money. Also they are gonna do much worse stuff to you than I do much more... Scar gaining stuff if you know what I mean. And you deserve it too!" My dad laughs and I just think about why this is happening to me, who is gonna take care of my mom, and what will happen to me...? I hate my dad... I hate me so so much... I don't deserve this... My dad gives me to the men aggressively and I try to run away but one of the men grab me and then I feel a pinch in my shoulder and I pass out...