PT.13 Worried About... Me?

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I wake up in my bed and I yawn, I'm still in my hoodie and pj pants from yesterday.. I look over at my nightstand and I see a letter and a water bottle. I forgot to lock my door last night because I was so focused on trying to not pass out. I take a sip of the water and I open the letter it says "IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY Y/N I SHOULDVE FOLLOWED YOU TO YOUR RO AND HELPED YOU WITH WHATEVER HAPPENED YOU LOOKED SO TIRED WHEN I CHECKED UP ON YOU LAST NIGHT... DRINK SOME WATER AND COME DOWN STAIRS PLEASEEE!!" [From: Charlie morningstar] I softly smile at the letter and I giggle. Charlie is nice and I feel bad for worrying her but I think she worries about everyone all the time. I get up and I go to my closet and I change into a new hoodie and sweatpants. I grab my water bottle and I go out of my room and I go in the elevator and down to the main room. I walk to the couches and before I can even get onto the carpet Charlie runs and hugs me and I tense up from the touch. "OHMYGODIMSOSORRYAREYOUOKDOYOUMEEDANYTHINGISHOULDVENOTICEDYOUWERENTOKIMSORRYYYY" I look down at Charlie crying and apologizing. I don't know how to comfort people since I was never comforted before like... Ever... Even in my alive life.. but I try to pat her head to comfort her. "Uhm.. it's ok it's ok it wasn't your fault uhm... I forgive you and I'm sorry for not telling you" Charlie stops crying for a moment and she looks up at me and her eyes start to fill with tears "that's... So.. SO BEAUTIFULLLL" she cry's harder as she says that and I feel my body becomes more tensed up as she wraps her arms around me more and I look around at everyone then I see vaggie walking over with a soft smile and she picks Charlie up "ok Charlie I think it's time to chill out now. Y/N is ok and she forgives you and is also sorry." Charlie nods in understanding and sniffles and hugs vaggie and I finally become not tense now that Charlie isn't touching me anymore. All of a sudden the wall on the hotel blows up and a girl with one eye walks in "where is the fucker angel dust hm?" Angel smiles and runs over to the girl "hu cherrie what the fuck are ya doing here!" Angel and the girl cherrie hug and Cherrie laughs "I'm here for you dickhead. Let's go to the club and loosen up a little!" Angel nods in agreement "hell yea. Oh by the way this is my new friend Y/N she fucking rocks. We should bring her to the club with us!" I walk next to angel and I wave and cherrie smiles "nice to meet you I'm Cherrie. NOW LETS GO TO THE FUCKING CLUB ALREADY I WANNA GET FUCKED UPPP!!!" From the bar we hear that grumpy low voice "yea no. That's not a good idea. Remember last time when a special someone decided to be a dumbass and then I had to help them with their hangover...!" Husk says as he makes us very... Very... Obvious that he is talking about me. I flip him off "yea you didn't have to take care of me and it's your fault that THAT happened." Angel chuckles and Cherrie raises her eyebrow "what happened hm?" Angel smirks "oh husk was forced to help Y/N with her hangover and he littlery got between her legs, pinned her down, and used his TWO FINGERS/CLAWS AND SHOVED HIS FINGERS/CLAWS IN HER MOUTH AND PUSHED THE PILL DOWN HER THROAT AND Y/N WAS GRU-" I push angel and I cut him off "SHUT THE FUCK UP WE DONT BE A RECAP OF THAT SHIT!" Everyone goes silent and angel and Cherrie breaks out in laughter and I roll my eyes "oh fuck it's so funny every time.. let's go to the fucking club now!"