PT.33 Tag Team

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I see Valentino and my dad standing outside of the door and I try to slam the door shut but my dad kicks it open and grabs the collar of my shirt "Hello you little fucking brat. Remember me hm? Remember daddy?~" he pulls me closer to him and I try to push him away "Get off of me your fucking psycho!" He grips the collar of my shirt and throws me to the side and I crash into the wall. Angel stands up and husk both runs to me "What the-" they get cut off by Valentino throwing his hot pink chain around me neck he pulls me to him and he points a gun at my head "hey hey hey~ be careful with your actions now...~" My dad laughs "Oh I like this guy already." My dad pats val on the back and val smirks and looks down at me "so doll.... With that little contract we made and you said I can't tell your little bitchy friends shit about it, I decided! Mind as well get someone you know very personally to tell them your backstory and shit since you know once they know about it. They won't fucking love you or care about you. Even that fucker husk that you fucked last night. Yea I know about that too you little slut." He gets really close to my ear and he makes me stand up. I look at my dad and he pulls out a folder "So, I have no idea why you guys are this little brats friend but it's probably because you don't know what shit she has been through! So. Take this folder" alastor appears and he throws it and alastor catches it and opens it with his black tentacle magic stuff. "NO S-STOP DON'T-" I scream but val presses the gun against my head and covers my mouth with him hot pink chain stuff. Tears flow from my eyes and I just watch "So you can see the details on how this bitch was made to be a toy to fuck, abuse, and make money! There's pictures of her body with all of her scars and shit with her just in her bra and underwear and now you guys can see how disgusting she is! Your welcome for taking care of a big disgusting piece of shit and we will get going now!" They start to walk out and val grabs one of my wrists and my dad grabs the other and they drag me "NO STOP LET ME GO...! P-PLEASE I-" I get pulled back out of their hands and embraced by fluffy arms, probably husk... I cover my head as I start to get a PTSD attack and I shake and cry... I try to control my breathing and I look at my dad and val and I see angel pointing guns at them but then a black tentacle softly moves angel next to me, husk, Charlie, vaggie, and nifty and alastor forms in front of them but he has green symbols forming around him and his eyes starts to turn into clocks. His antlers starts to grow and his body and neck starts to grow and he gets huge and honestly really fucking scary... He picks up my dad and val and his voice sounds like a creepy broken radio "ĪF YØŪ ÊVÉR ÇØMÈ HĒRÉ ØR BØTHÊR HĒR ÅGÅÍÑ Ī WÏLL RÎP YØÚR FÙÇKÎÑG SØÛL ÅPÅRT ÂÑD BRØDÇÂST YØŪR ÇRYS ÅÑD SÇRÊÅMS BÊGGÎÑG FØR MÊRÇY." He crushes my dad and val in his fist and he throws them to wherever. I watch Al in shock and my breathing is starting to be normal again but I'm still crying. Alastor slowly turns back into his normal form and he makes his staff form into his hand and he walks over to us. I look up at angel then husk and tears fall from my eyes and I hug him "I'm so sorry... I'm sorry I love you too I'm fucking sorry please don't leave me..." I cry and I look at everyone else too "I'm sorry you all had to see that damn folder I'm so fucking disgusting and traumatized I'm sorry you guys had to see that please don't any of you leave me..." Everyone watches me as I cry "hey toots... We aren't gonna leave ya. You can trust us and tell us anything and we will stay with you and help." Everyone else nods I'm agreement to what angel said and husk grabs my chin softly and turns my head so I look at him "Angels right Y/N. And don't worry, I love you too." He smiles and he softly kisses me and I softly smile and I look at everyone. Alastor puts his hand on my shoulder "And don't worry my dear, they won't be coming back any time soon..." I nod and I smile but, feel guilty... Because Valentino still owns my soul... I'll have to see him again soon but not for a while, at least for now...