PT.2 Life Before Hell

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I wake up in a room on a bed mostly naked except my bra was on. Fear runs through me and I try to get off the bed my my arm is handcuffed to it. I breathe heavily as I try to get away but I can't... All of a sudden three men walk in the room with all different kinds of sex toys and restraints, wips, knuckles [a metal thing that goes around your fingers so when you punch someone yk], and other stuff. I try to move away from them "S-STOP! GO AWAY!" They continue to move to me with smirks and I try to kick at them before me but a small woman against three big men? Yea I had no chance they put a leash on me and they stand me up just to hit me down. When they stood me up I instantly felt a fist right on my cheek and I fall to the ground "n-no...!" I feel multiple punches and wipes to my body and I even feel some sharp tools hit my body and I feel my own blood drip down my body. Yea I had other multiple scars from my dad before this but now I'm gonna have a lot... All of a sudden they stop and I open my eyes and I cry in pain and I look at my body. I'm cut up and beat up everywhere... I look up at the men and I see them looking down at me and chuckling. One of them that has the leash aggressively pulls me towards them and grabs my face and makes me look at them in the eyes "don't worry little slut. We will make your life a living hell. No food, only water, torcher every day, and consistent fucking. We are gonna have so much fun with you...~" he chuckles and pushes me on my knees and pulls his dick out. I try to turn my head away but he pulls my head back and shoved his dick into my mouth and forces me to suck it and while.i do this I feel wips and sharp things cutting and hitting my skin every time I refuse. I cry and cry and cry... Finally he lifts me up and looks at me. He throws me on the ground and hooks the leash to the bed again and I lay on the floor beat up and tired. "Alright you little bitch we will go soft on you today and end it her but tomorrow. You better be ready." The men leave and after a while I pass out on the ground. This happens to me for years and every day it would get worse and worse and more hitting and beating and fucking and I have gained a lot of scars mostly from my elbows and knees up. Finally one day I wake up from the same brutal fucking and beating and I groan in pain. I look at my body that still has some fresh scars and other multiple different scars the men gave me and sometimes clients come in just to fuck me and beat me...I still cry but I don't sob as much as I used to. I mean it's been a couple years... The men walk in again "alright whore time to do this shit again. Get ready.." thy grab me and slam me against the wall and beat me, wip, cut, and fuck me. They pull my hair and but restraints on me and hit me and fuck me. They throw me back against the wall and I fall on the ground and I could and I try to catch my breath. The detach me from the bed and they hit me and fuck me they hurt me so bad... But then one of the men that were hurting me and fucking me trips and their gun falls out of their pocket and it slides to me... I quickly grab the gun and I cock it and I point it at them. "B-back up! BACK UP!" the other men take out their guns and their faces fill with anger. I use the rest of the strength I have and I stand up and I look at my body then them. I'm so tired... I'm so beat up, hurt, scarred up, starving, and I'm over it... I point the gun to my head and I look at all of them. "Fuck a-all of you... I fucking HATE ALL OF YOU I DIDNT DESERVE THIS AT ALL." Tears flow down my eyes as I yell at them with the gun at my head. "I'm over this.. I didn't deserve this bad luck, this pain, I didn't deserve any of this... I'm over all of this." I pull the trigger and I fall to the ground and I hear ringing then everything goes dark...