PT. 32 That's Embarrassing...

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I wake up in my bed and I groan in pain from my sore legs and back... I open my eyes and some light is shining through my windows but I turn my lamp on and I see husk sleeping next to me, his wings around me, and I'm only in a bra and sweatpants. I look at my upper exposed body and I see all of my scars and I quickly and quietly get up and I put a sweatshirt on and I grunt in pain from my soreness. I slowly walk to my bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror and I see hickys all over my neck and bite marks, I remember everything from last night... "Holy shit..." I blush and I put my hands on my head. I sigh and I brush my hair and I quickly or... Slowly... walk out of my room before husk wakes up. I go into the elevator and I go to the main room. I yawn as the elevator door opens and I walk tot he bar where husk usually is at and I grab a bud light and I walk to the couches and everyone looks tired and they are all looking at me... I sit down on the couch with a painful grunt and I slump into the couch as I drink my bud light. I glance at angel and he is just smirking and I can tell he is trying to hold in his excitement and Charlie has a nervous and slightly disturbed smile. Alastor is just looking at me with his usual smile but his eyes are narrowed and Vaggie is death staring me. Nifty appears on my head and giggles creepy "hehehe...! We all hear you guys fucking last night." I grab nifty and I put her on the ground with an annoyed and embarrassment sigh. Angel slides onto the couch with me "So toots... How was it?~" I growl and I glare at him "fuck off." I blush and I look away "was it big?" I scoff in shock and my cheeks turn red and I push him away "OH FUCK OFF YOU HORNY ASSHOLE!" Angel laughs and holds his stomach "OH COME ON THIS WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN WE COULD ALL SEE THE FUCKING TENSION BETWEEN YOU TWO AND YOU DEFINITELY LIKED IT LAST NIGHT WE ALL FUCKING HEARD YOU GUYS GRUNTING AND MOANING!" I growl and I leap on angel and I put my paw/hand over his mouth "SHUT THE FUCK UP IT WASNT EVEN MY FAULT AND I DONT WANT THIS GRUMPY PUSSY CAT TO WAKE UP RIGHT NOW. I WAS IN HEAT YOU DUMBASS I COULDN'T CONTROL MYSELF, WE COULDN'T CONTROL OURSELVES." Angel wiggles his eyebrows and pushes me off him "look see now it obviously effected you guys really bad but it only does it that bed when y'all feeling a little something something towards eachother so...." I sigh and I look away from him "are you at least happy toots?" I tuck my knees to my chest "yea but... It was too risky..." Alastor sits on the couch and looks at me "look darling we are all happy for you guys we were honestly waiting and expecting this to happen! But next time please warn us so we can wear some noise canceling ear pieces...." I softly laugh and I nod "yep. It probably won't happen again though... For reasons..." I sit on the couch and I rub my legs and back. I hear the elevator door open and I feel a wave of nervousness flow through my body and I hear husk grunt and sigh. Angel sits next to me on the couch and husk sits on the couch and I try not to make eye contact with him "so husky... How was that?~" husk rolls his eyes but you can tell he is hiding a smirk and he slightly blushes. I slightly blush too and I rub my eyes. "Hey al can you do that healing shit?" I hear husk and angel stuff in a laugh and I look at them and I narrow my eyes "of course darling! You need it..." He snaps his fingers and I feel my muscles relax and I sigh in relief "thanks" I look at husk "So Y/N, you feel better? Did I help you or what?" I softly growl and I roll my eyes "yea whatever but never again husk. Next time just leave me the fuck alone..."