PT.14 Getting Fucked Up

(TRIGGER WARNING)

We get to the club and we sit down at the bar and we all order a 15 shots (five each bc it's Y/N, angel, and Cherrie) and we order three drinks to start off the night. We walk to our booth and we sit down and we I they take a shot with a chaser and I take two shots without a chaser and without a face and I see them looking at me "Damn toots you can just take two shots without a chaser like that? You must do it did this shit a lot hm?" Angel and Cherrie laughs "wow the only person I actually saw do that was husk!" I shake my head and sigh a bit but I nod "yea I drink a lot. And I don't and I  didn't go to clubs like this but I would drink at my house a lot after hard days because usually- uhm... Never mind." They look at me in confusion "come on you can tell us your shit! We won't judge" i look away from them and I shake my head "nah nah it's fine. It will be story for another time... How about tonight we just get fucked up and have fun huh?!" I gulp down another one of my shots and they chuckle and take another shot too. We drink beers, shots and we talk all night and have fun. --time skip-- I sit and i take another shot as I sit in our booth "holy shit this was a good fuckin idea Cherrie" they talk and they don't slur the words as much as i thought they would but im in a whole intire different world right now "yea your lucky i came in and blew up your hotel wall or this wouldve never happened. Y/N is cool too she knows how to party" she wraps her arm around my shoulders and I tense up from the touch and I look at her. "Mhmm... This was fun you know we should do this shit more often I feel happy and I'm not happy a lot you know?" I slurr over my words and I sigh "this is like I'm finally free but also trapped because shit sucks you know I fuck... I hate life you know so mind as well get fucked up then deal with people you know." I chuckle and I wrap look at angel and Cherrie and they laugh "wow your fucked up huh? We should probably get home the club is boutta close anyway." Cherrie nods in agreement and I sigh "no but like why... One couple more shots please..." I grab the last four shots on our table and I take them all and I cough "hell yea yummy... I think I don't want to leave you know I feel happy with alcohol you know even sometimes shit happens it usually helps." Angel and Cherrie laughs and wrap their arms around my shoulders to help me walk and I tense up to the touch but I walk with them "come on Y/N lets go I don't a sicko to fucking harras you and shit" I sigh and I continue to follow them "hm like that shit doesn't happen normally- oh.. shit I need to actually get home before I spill my shit because I can't do that because you know reasons and like I say it's a story for another time." Angel and Cherrie look at each other than me and charrie says "Y/N- I.. hm..." Angel sighs "toots I know you don't know us that well but if you ever wanna talk you can talk to us. Its weird I usually get through people's walls quickly but you've held them up high and strong and I feel like you've been through some shit but we are always here for you." I nod and I continue to walk with them "yea I know I know and I'm here for y'all too I'm- fuck... I'm not good at emotional shit like this but I'll be here and I'll try you know." Angel and Cherrie smile and nod and we walk into the Hazbin hotel and everyone looks at us. Then me. We walk to the couches and vaggie looks at us "what the fuck I thought you guys just went out for a couple a drinks not ten gallons of beer and shit! Look at Y/N!" I sigh and I sit on the couch where I usually sit and angel and Cherrie sit on a different couch "vaggie look.. calm your shit please I'm ok, angel is ok, and Cherrie is ok. We all just went out and shit and just loosened up and I promised you were are fine and we love you for taking care of us you know so thank you so so much for protecting us." I say with a smile and half opened eyes as I look at vaggie and then I look at Charlie "and Charlie you are the sweetest ever your like so nice you know and you always also help everyone when their sick and shit and your just so sweet and i also love you so much." I look at angel and Cherrie "and you assholes are fucking awesome and know how to party! You guys helped me have so fun and made sure to know I can trust you and thank you so much for that and I love you guys too." I look at alastor and husk "alastor you kinda freak me out a lot when you appear places but you also actually are really nice to be honest and helpful and I love that about you so like thank you so much too and not in a fucking weird way but I also love you too." I look at husk and I sigh "husk you are really fucking annoying at times but other than that your really relatable and just say straight facts I less you decide to be a dumbass also your a good fucking bartender and I wouldn't be able to survive without alcohol and shit and you need a good bartender for good drink and not in a weird way but I love you but also don't get used to this shit because I still fucking hate you, you know." I end my sentence and I look around and I see Charlie's eyes watering "thank you too Y/N that was so beautiful!!! This is the one and only time I'll appreciate you being uhm.. really... REALLY..." Angel and vaggie finishes Charlie's sentence "fucked up." I look around and at this point the last four shots I took kicked in and I look around "oh holy- Fuckkkkk..." I look at angel and Cherrie "okkk I think Y/N is.. actually.. fucking out of it you know..." I try to stay awake and I look around "errr I'ma go like.. bye you know...? Because I'm kinda scared to be honest." I try to stand up and walk but black tentacle like things keep me on the couch "hey why?!" I look around and I see everything start to go blurry and dark and I look at husk but then I pass out.