PT.6 Good Morning!!

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I get pushed onto the ground and I look up at my dad and the men. They beat me and choke me and rape me and my dad will hit me every one in a while really hard and also says stuff the whole time "Your worthless. Your a disappointment. You failed me and your mom why would you kill yourself you should've stayed alive and made us more money! Your so ungrateful. No one will ever love you. Your always gonna be alone forever. Your so disgusting your never gonna be beautiful with all of those scars and you weren't beautiful before earlier. Your a fat pig! YOU RUIN EVERYONES LIFE!" I look up aty dad and the men and I sob and sob saying sorry multiple times then finally. I wake up.. I wake up in my bed and I sit up quickly. I'm sweating and gasping and I curl up in a ba in my bed and I try to calm myself down. I feel my chest becoming heavier and heavier and I try to breath but I can't. I'm having a panic attack. I force myself to stay quiet and I try to catch my breath. I quickly stumble to my bathroom and I splash cold water on my face while trying to calm down and I look at myself in the mirror. I start to calm down and my eyes water and I quietly cry. No noise. Just tears falling. I sigh and I wipe my tears and I finally start to breath normally and I grab my hairbrush and I brush my hair, then I grab my animal brush and I brush my ears, tail, and fur, and then I brush my teeth and I walk back out of my bathroom. I walk to my closet and I grab my hoodie and I put it on and I take my shorts off and I put my sweat pants on. I grab my key and they gave me a phone! I take my key and phone and I walk out of my room and lock it behind me. I go into the elevator and I press down, I get to the main floor and there is everyone in the living room eating breakfast. Charlie notices me and waves "Goodmorning Y/N!! Come eat breakfast." I walk over and I sit in the same couch as husk since that's the only spot left but I'm not sitting that close to him. Vaggie gives me a plate of pancakes and I look at them nervously since I don't like eating... "Thanksss..." I pick up my plate of pancakes and I look around at everyone eating for a moment then I decide I'll just make myself throw them up after... I force myself to eat the pancakes and I take a bite, then swallow, take a bite, and then swallow... I feel like throwing up every time I swallow but I force myself to wait to throw it up after I'm done. I finish my food and I see everyone finish up too and nifty takes everyone's plates and I thank her and I walk to the nearest bathroom. I walk to the farthest stall and I go into it and I quickly fall on my knees and I throw up.. it hurts.. it hurts so bad but I have to throw it up.. I would rather throw up than eat. I can't eat.. I won't eat and if I do I'm throwing it back up. I finish throwing up then I flush the toilet and I go to the sink and I wash my mouth off and I sigh. But then someone walk out of another stall in the bathroom and my heart drops. "Hey doll... You ok?"