PT.5 First Day In The Hotel!

(TRIGGER WARNING)

Charlie looks down at me with a smile and hands me a key and it says employee room 4. I look back up at Charlie in slight confusion since I'm not an employee. Charlie sees my confusion "oh! Yea you will be staying in the employee room section since your like the first person to actually get a room here and your kinda our experiment you know!" I nod "yea ok thank you...! Im gonna go get settled in my room!" I walk into the elevator and I press up and while I'm going up the shadow forms and alastor appears and I quickly back up and get into a tense stance since I didn't notice him at first "No- Oh.. uh hi alastor.." he looks at me and his smile never fades "hello darling! Charlie has requested I show you to the employee rooms!" I nod in understanding and we get to the floor. The elevator door opens and I follow alastor to my room "here is your room Y/N! Have a nice time." He fades away and I unlock my room door and I walk in. I look around and it's a nice room and it has more a big bed with three pillows. I close my door behind me and I put my suitcase on my bed and I open it. I open my closet and it's a good size and I put my t-shirts and shorts into the same drawer and I put my sweatpants into a different drawer and I put my hoodies into a different drawer. I close my closet and then I put my bottle of beer on my nightstand and I put my suitcase under my bed. I go into my bathroom and I look around and I see shampoo, conditioner, soap, tooth brushes, toothpaste, towels, shower, hair brush, and a animal brush... I look at myself in the mirror and I see my ears and I looks at my hand paws and I sigh. I mumble to myself  "a fucking cat hm...?" I sigh and I go out of my bathroom and I decide to take a shower since I woke up on the sidewalk in hell and also I might now like water since I'm a cat. I go to my closet and I grab shorts and a T-shirt and I lock my door and I go into my bathroom and I take a shower. I didn't really like how it felt on my fur since I only have fur from my elbows and knees down and I didn't like how it felt on my ears and tail and also I didn't like the rest since all of my scars are still on me... I think that's why I only have fur from my elbows and knees down... Because the other parts are really scarred up...? I get out of the shower. And I dry myself with a towel. I comb my hair with the hairbrush then I comb my ears, tail, and fur with the animal brush. I put my shorts and T-shirt on and I can see all the scars on my legs from my knees up and I can see all of my scars from my elbows up and I look at them in disgust but I ignore them. I lay in my bed and I sigh in relief I open my bottle of beer and I drink it or.. chug it.. I like to drink a lot I used to drink a lot when I was alive to get rid of some stress. I drink the whole bottle quickly and I put it on my nightstand and I try to sleep but then I finally fall asleep.