PT.24 After Show

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I start to walk into the changing room with the other girls but val stops me "Y/N you did amazing doll but you gotta do a little extra session with one of our rich clients they are giving us a quite a bit of money~" I shake my head "nah val I don't really wanna-" Valentino grabs my cheeks/jaw and turns my head to him "well it doesn't matter what you want. When I tell you to do something you say yes Valentino or yes val or yes daddy~ now get in there and make me some money" he throws me into a room and closes the door and it immediately reminds me of my dad giving me away. I turn around and I see the rich demon guy from earlier. He walks up to me and puts a leash on me and pulls me down to my knees and I get mini flashbacks... He pulls out his dick and shoved it in my mouth and tears immediately start to form in my eyes "suck it you fucking whore." He grabs my hair and forces me to suck him off and he doesn't even make me do it for long. He throws me to the side and ties the leash to the wall and he puts a condom on himself and he grabs my ankle and drags me towards him and he starts fucking me with no mercy... After a while he finishes and he throws me onto the ground and he takes the leash off of me and I look up at him with tears flowing out of my eyes. He gives me a big wad of cash "here you go you slut thanks for giving me a good time. Give the cash to your boss for me kay?" He walks out and I sit on the ground. I cough and I breathe heavily. I put my clothes back on and I feel like I'm back in my alive life again... I hate it... I hate this... Why me... No. It's for angel... I'm doing this for angel and I won't let him down... I walk out of the room tired and sore. Valentino smirks and walks to me "hey doll did you have a good time? I see you got money and oh s huge extra tip! You must feel wonderful hm?~" he takes the money and takes a quarter of it out and he gives it to me "here is your pay for the day I hope you had fun and your next shift will be whenever I text you! Yes I put my number on your phone now go ahead and grab your clothes and go anywhere you please." I nod and I gulp. I go into the changing room and I immediately brush my teeth and I change back into husks sweatshirt and my sweatpants and I leave the sexy clothing in the changing room and I walk out of his studio. A small taxi is waiting for me and my stuff that I had before val took me is in there. I get in "where do you need to go kid?" I look at the driver "Uhm the Hazbin Hotel please..." He nods and I feel tired and sore and my eyebags got noticeably darker... This is gonna be my life now... Again... For the second time I'm gonna be used as a sex toy and a anger management toy... I take out a cigarette and the man drops me off at the hotel and leaves. I smoke my cigarette and I blow out the blue smoke. I finish my cigarette and I walk into the hotel. "Holy shit toots where have you been! You said you would be gone for only half an hour and it's been like five hours!" I sigh and I stay silent and I walk up to husks bar and I grab a bottle of alcohol and I walk into the elevator and I go to the 2nd floor without saying anything "Hey that's my fucking boose you asshole!" The elevator closes and I go up and I walk out of the elevator and I to my room. I open my door and I lock it behind me and I flop on my bed and I open the bottle and I chug some. "Fucking hell..." I yawn and I put the bottle on my nightstand and I grab a cigarette and I light it and I take a puff and I blow out blue smoke and I sigh. I finish my cigarette and I put my hood up and I fall asleep.