PT.29 He Cares?

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I wake up in the morning and everything feels sore. I get up and I sigh and I look at my face. My eye is still bruised and my head is too. I put on a hoodie and sweatpants and I grab my wallet and phone. I go to my work bag and I grab some foundation and I try my best to blend it in on my face to cover the bruises. "Good enough..." I mumble and I brush my teeth and hair and I go into the elevator and downstairs. I see everyone eating and I start to walk to the couches to try to avoid eating because you know why... But then I hear Lucifer "Hey Mrs. Shorter than me wanna come eat some duck pancakes I made!!!" He says with a proud smile of the nickname he gave me. I feel bad if I don't eat the pancakes since he made them for everyone but I also don't or can't eat and husk is there too... I nervously smile "uhm... Sure...!" I walk over to them and the only seat is in front of husk so I sit down and he lucky gives me one pancake. I feel husk staring at me and it sends shivers down my spine and my heart beats faster. I look at my pancake and I hesitate to eat it for a moment then I take a bite and another... And another... Every bite I take I force myself to swallow it. I'll probably throw it up later... Husks stare never leaves me and it gets me nervous as hell. I finish the pancake and I feel less sore for some reason... "Did you guys like the pancakes?! I thought we all needed some healing here." I look at him in confusion and he realizes why I'm confused "oh! Right your new to hell... Well these are my famous healing duck pancakes and it's mostly a healing potion thing but it tastes AMAZING!!!" I chuckle and I nod "ohh that's why I felt better." He nods proudly and i softly smile. I get up to out my plate away and husk gets up after me and follows me to the kitchen to put my plate away. My heart drops and I hear angel laugh "go get em husk! Pfft-" I hear some people giggle and I quickly go to the kitchen and I put my plate in the sink and I turn around to try and pass husk but I bump right into his fluffy chest/body and I look up at him nervously and he looks down at me. "Oh heyyyy huskkkk... How- how was your uhm... Morning so far...?" I smile nervously and my heart beats quickly and he softly growls "what happened to you yesterday. Why did you have bruises and shit." I hesitate to answer for a moment then I narrow my eyes "uhmmm... I have no idea what your talking about...!" He puts his hands/paws on my shoulders and gets his face close up to mine "look Y/N, I know something is up with ya. Your the only fucker that hasn't come up to the bar and complained to me and trauma dumped on me yet and it's pissing me off. Especially since your coming back to the hotel on work days all tired and shit and this time you were bruised up! What's the deal?" I look at him in nervousness and I feel my body slowly start to melt to his touch and closeness and I stutter a bit. Why have I been so sensitive and weak with this type of shit lately especially when I'm around or when it's with husk...! I look at him as I think of what to do or say and I just shake the thoughts out of my head and I push him to the side "Its none of your fucking business. I don't have to tell you or anyone here shit husk, you guys will probably figure out what's my deal over time. It's not gonna just come out of me like that..." I walk out of the kitchen and everyone it by the kitchen door and I look up at them and I growl "what the fuck are all of you assholes lookin at huh? Fuckin hell..." I walk past everyone and I go inti the elevator and I go upstairs into my room and I go into my bathroom to throw up the food I ate. I lean over the toilet and I make myself start to throw up the food I ate. I throw it up and I cough and I throw it up more until I'm just dry throwing up. I finish and I cough and I grab a water bottle from my bag and I drink it. "God damn..." I put the water back into my bag and I grab my cigarettes and my lighter and I go out of my room into the elevator and I go downstairs. I walk out of the elevator and I start to walk out of the hotel but angel grabs me "where ya goin toots?" I turn and I look up at him "oh I'm just gonna go have a smoke. Don't worry." He raises his eyebrows "you smoke?" I nod "yep. I have been for a while now. I've been an alcoholic since I was like eight and I've smoked since I was nine so..." He laughs in shock and looks down at me "no shit?! Damn and you still look hot as hell. Lucky mother fucker" I laugh and I run my hand through my hair "yea its all just luck~" we laugh with eachother after I say that and I sigh "well I'm gonna have a smoke... You want one too?" He nods and we walk out and I give him a smoke and I take one for myself. I light mine the I light his and he takes a puff and blows out pink smoke. "Hm. Why does everyone blow out different colored smokes down here...?" Angel looks down at me then at the red sky "well everyone has their own designed animal, but also color." I take a puff of my cigarette as he explains it to me and he continues "I got pink and you obviously got..." I blow out my blue smoke and I look at is as it floats up "blue..." I softly nod in understanding and we both just finish our cigs in comfortable silence and we walk back inside of the hotel.