PT.9 Sleeping Problems?

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I go into my room and I lock my door behind me I change into my shorts and T-shirt and I lay down. I trace over my scars remembering how I got every single one. Flashbacks go through my head back to back to back and I feel my eyes filling with tears and I silently cry. It's one of those nights... The nights where I get reminded of everything... Every. Single. Little. Thing. I grab a cigarette and a lighter and a bottle of beer and I walk out to my balcony. I just try to stay calm especially since these nights I cry a lot... Loudly... I try to stay calm and quiet and I start up my cigarette and I take a puff of it. I try to just stay CALM I open my bottle of beer and I chug some and luckily I took two bare shots of vodka and this bottle will probably get me fucked up so I don't think about the memories that much... Right...? I drink and chug and chug and finish the bottle and then I open a new bottle and chug and chug and chug and after a while. I'm fucked up. But now I'm getting flashbacks, while I'm fucked up. I try my best to not make any noise and I stumble around my room then I just decide to grab one of my extra pillows and I walk back on the balcony. I curl on the ground of my balcony and I cry into a pillow.  After a while I fall asleep on my balcony with bottles around me.