PT.16 Oopsie Wrong Ones...

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I watch TV with everyone else but then I start to get randomly tired. I yawn and I feel my eyelids get heavy and I yawn again "damn... what time is it?" Angel checks his phone "uhhh... It's only 7:46 PM" I yawn again and I slouch down in the couch a little more "hm that's weird I'm really fucking tired..." I rub my eyes and I hear Charlie "it might've been the medicine." I look at her "hm?" She looks at me "oh I accidentally gave you melatonin but you will be ok." I yawn "Charlie you have me THREE pills thats- ugh... Ok whatever fuck it I guess I don't care I'm already dead anyways." I sigh and I lay on the couch since I still have my pillow and blanket. I watch the TV with everyone else a bit and I feel comfortable on the couch and my ear twitches and my tail slightly and softly sways I close my eyes and I sigh "hey toots are you ok you look a little tired there." I hear the smile in his voice as he speaks "mhm just a little bit." I feel a vibration in my throat and I cough a bit to stop it and I slightly open my eyes "hm..." I close my eyes again and I feel myself start to drift off to sleep but that  vibration that... Purring noice. I realize that purring noise is coming from me since I'm a fucking cat now and I clear my throat a bit and I sit up and I open my eyes halfway "ugh..." I look at everyone and they are watching TV except alastor. I realize that alastor can teleport people to places and I don't want to get up so... "Hey al. Can you-" I get cut off by alastor snapping and I get teleported on my bed. "Hm.. nice.." I lay down in my bed and I snuggle under the covers and I start to fall asleep but I start to purr again. I start to stop myself but I'm alone. No one will hear me. So I just purr and I fall asleep.