PT. 31 Intense Needed Moment

(TRIGGER WARNING. [smut chapter])

I turn around and I see husk and I grunt and I feel like I need him... Now.. I try to hold myself back and he starts to walk up to me and he looks down at me "looks like your having some trouble here hm?~" he breathe heavily and I look down and gulp. He grabs my chin and lifts my face up so I have to look at him and my cheeks are red "husk I'm f-fine fuck off..." I melt in his touch and I grunt and he smirks "oh cut the bullshit I know what's going on with you..." He leans down to my ear and whispers "I recognize that smell~" shivers run down my spine "want me to help?~" I look up at him and I feel my need of him grow stronger and stronger "p-please...~" he slowly starts to take his suspenders off his body and he lifts my chin up and he kisses me. I melt into his touch and I kiss him back and he puts his paws/hands on my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. I feel him part my lips with his tongue and I feel him explore my mouth with his tongue and I blush more but I love it so much... We continue to kiss then he stops and pushes me to my bed and luckily but also unlucky he turns off the lights. I gulp and I don't know where he is. But also excitement and nervousness run though my body then I feel him start to take off my sweatshirt and then my shirt. He throws them to wherever and he pulls me on top of his lap so I'm straddling him and we kiss again. I wrap my arms around his shoulders again and I start to move my waist back and forth against his groin and I feel him grip my waist and push my down more. He stops kissing me put I feel him go to my neck and I shiver as I feel his warm breath on my neck. He starts to softly bite and suck on my neck but then he starts to bite harder and suck harder while I move my waist more on him and I softly groan and I hear a low growl from his throat. He slightly lifts me up and grabs the edge of my sweatpants and takes them off and then he teases my underwear by tracing his claw/finger in them then he hooks it around the edge of my underwear and he slowly takes them off and watch as I melt more into his touch and as it gets hotter and hotter... He takes the underwear off and he rubs my clit with his claw/finger and I softly groan and he chuckles "I'm gonna make you feel good. Let's see how big and mad this kitty is once I get into them~" he pushes his two claws/fingers into me and I moan and I grip his shoulders and he starts to slowly push them in and out... I softly moan in pleasure as my tail twitches. He pulls his fingers out and I breathe heavily. I reach down and I start to undo his belt and I unzip his zipper and I can see his large bulge and I can technically hear him smile. I pull his dick out and he puts his paws/hands around my waist and he flips my on my back on the bed and he stands and he lifts my legs on each one of his shoulders and he plunges himself into me and I moan "holy fuck!~" I grip the sheets under me and I throw my head back. He thrusts into me aggressively and I LOVE it. I bite my lip as he continues his aggressive and pleasure ful rhythm and I moan as the bed shakes and creeks but I don't care. I just care about this moment and husk.. he grabs my waist as he goes and gets harder and harder and I moan more and louder. I grip his wings and he grunts in pleasure as he thrusts into me and his movements start to get more sloppy and we both start to reach our peak, we breath heavily as he thrusts more and more and he leans down and kisses me as he thrusts into me then finally... We finish. He falls onto the bed with me and we breathe heavily and I slowly start to cool off but I'm fucking TIRED... "Holy fuck..." I mumble as I breathe heavily and he chuckles softly. I feel him get up and I hear him zip his pants up then he gives me my sweatpants only. "Here just throw these on then let's just pass out." I laugh breathlessly and I put them on before I fall asleep since I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep any second I lay in my bed under the covers and husk gets in bed with me and he wraps his wings around me "I still hate you." I say softly and I can technically hear him smile "I still hate you too." and we fall asleep....

Everyone's else POV: *couldn't sleep.*