PT.23 He Didn't Forget...

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I grab my wallet and phone and I change into sweatpants but I keep husks sweatshirt on since it's comfy and also it's not dirty since he just gave it to me today. I go into the elevator and I go down to the main room. "Alright guys I'm heading out I'll be back in like half an hour I just need to quickly buy some shit." Everyone hears me and some people say bye "Ok bye toots make sure to text us if anything happens." I nod and I leave and I close the door behind me. I go to the gas station I usually always go to and I go to the pill section. I grab some anti depression pills, pain pills, and melatonin. I walk up to the cashier "here just this and can I get a pack of marble reds and a lighter?" The cashier nods and gives me the pack and a black lighter with a blue paw print and I pay him and I take my stuff. I walk out of the gas station and I light my cigarette and as I blow the smoke blue smoke comes out instead of grey. I like it though it looks pretty... I continue to smile my cigarette but then a limo pulls up and people in suits grab me and toss me in "HEY LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLES" I land on the seat and they shut the door and lock it and they start driving I look around and I see him... Valentino. "Hey doll, you are looking as sexy as ever. You know you really hurt me when you never showed up to my studio so I just decided to pick you up myself I hope you don't mind~" I growl at him "Yes I do mind. A lot! Drop me off now you asshole." He laughs "oh darling don't you want to help your little friend angel?~ remember if you do this... If you swap his soul for yours... He can go free..." He gives me a contract and a pen. I look up at him in anger "fine but I want you to change the contract a bit then we will have a deal" he smirks "anything! Go ahead spill what you want to change my toy~" I sigh and I look away "don't tell Angel I swapped his soul with mine just send him a letter and say the deal is cancelled, and also you can't hurt any on my friends and just leave them the fuck alone." Valentino smirks and nods "alright darling now, sign it." I sigh and I nervously sign it and Valentino smiles "wonderful. Good girl~ now I'm gonna bring you to the studio your gonna do some practice shit with some cheep clients and other dancers so they can teach you the ways of the pole and get ready to be fucked." I softly gulp and I lean back in the seat. A hot pink chain wraps around my wrist and he pulls me to him "and remember I own you now doll." He makes the chain disappear and the limo door opens and I walk out and I see a huge studio. I walk next to Valentino and he brings me to a VIP room and I see some people waiting in front of the stage and we walk past them into a changing room. We walk in and it has multiple other dancers "alright you sluts get your new dancer slut ready and get ready to teach her some sexy shit!" He leaves the room and all of the girls start to take off my clothes and they get down to my bra and underwear and all of my scars are showing. They pause for a moment and look at eachother. A tall dancer speaks "wow those are... A lot of fucking scars... I- it's fine. A lot of people are into that they think it's hot and sexy but people are also fucking pervs but you will get us more money!" they put a tight sexy outfit that barely covers me up and fishnets. They fix my hair up and they put some makeup on me and I get shoved out onto the stage. Valentino is behind me and he looks down and me and grabs my hips "you look fucking sexy my little kitten~ all of those scars, your curves your everything...~ now go get me some money." He takes a big puff of his cigar and he blows it in my face and I breathe it in and I cough and I immediately feel buzzed up. I walk out with the other dancers and they teach me how to dance sexually on a pole and how to crawl and flirt sexually and I get it pretty fast since i used to be forced to do this in my old alive life. We go to the real stage and I go in the front so I'll be the one stepping off stage and sudussing the men and I guess val took since Valentino sits in the middle with them to watch us too and he speaks. "Alright so the sexy kitten in the front is our new slut here so she will try her best but she will probably do great. ACTION!" we all start to dance on the pole in sync and I'm doing really good but I hate this... I still feel buzzed but luckily it's calming my nerves a bit. Now it's time for me to walk off the stage And seduce them. I walk off the stage sexually and I crawl towards them and I go to one of the richer men there and I open his legs and I move up to his face and I make sure to rub again his groin a bit and I fall back and I sit on another mens lap and I crawl over to val and I rub against his groin with my knees a bit and I swipe his face with my tail sexually as I pass by and I walk back up to the stage and we finish our performance. The men throw money and smile and blush and Valentino looks at me in shock but also proudness. I hate this so much it reminds me of my alive life before I died... But it's for angel...