PT.17 Valentino..

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I wake up the next morning and I do my normal routine of changing my hoodie and sweatpants and I brush my hair and fur and ears and tail and my teeth. I go to the elevator and I go down to the main floor. It's about 8 AM and I am REALLY tired so I don't want to deal with peoples shit today... I sit on the couch and I look at Charlie "So... What's the plan today?" She sighs and looks at the TV "uh.. nothing actually we aren't doing anything today so.." I nod and I sigh in slight relief and my ear twitches and I continue to watch the TV. I hear angel groan and I look at him "ugh today is gonna be so fucking boring... We should go out and do something." Angel puts his phone down and looks at me "yea but I don't want to go to a club today since what happened yesterday but we can go shop or some shit." Angel nods "hell yea. I know a couple of shops around here." He smirks and he stands up and starts to walk to the door of the hotel and I follow him. I walk out the door and angel turns around "Alright we will be back in a couple hours don't worry we are just going shopping!" I slightly smile as angel closes the door behind him and he looks down at me "hm I feel like I don't see you smile a lot like this is one of the first times I've seen you kinda smile. You should try to actually smile more you know like showing your teeth and shit." He puts his hands on his hips and I roll my eyes and I softly chuckle "yea, yea, whatever. Let's hurry the fuck up and go." We laugh and we walk down the sidewalk and we walk into a store "this store is the one I usually shop at is has fucking SEXY clothes here." I chuckle and I shake my head and we walk around and I mostly just watch angel shop. "We need to find you an outfit right now because I always see you wear hoodies and shit and I can't live without seeing someone that usually dresses baggy clothes wear something hot." I fidget with my fingers a bit "yea uh I'll pass." Angel looks at me "look toots I NEED TO DO THIS TO LIVEEEE!!! LIKE-" angel stops and gasps as she sees a shorter blue and black dress and she grabs it and gives it to me (you can change it if you want ofc) "YOU NEED TO PUT THIS ON NOWWW!! YOU WILL LOOK SO PRETTY!" I look at the dress nervously since if I put it on some of my scars will be exposed or at least the ones on my elbows up and my knees up. "Look angel how about I buy the dress and if we ever have a party or something then I'll put it on alright?" Angel crosses his arms and looks down at me "and if I continue to try to make you put it on?" I look up at angel "then I won't buy it at all." Angel smirks and shrugs "alright then I guess I can manage. Let's go pay for this shit." We walk up to the cashier and angel but pulls a stack of money and grabs some of it and just slaps it on the counter and we walk out of the store. "Wow you got that cash hm?" Angel laughs and winks "you know it toots." I roll my eyes and I smirk "uh.. how about we go to the gas station and get some drinks? I'm thirsty." We walk to a gas station and I grab a monster and a Pepsi. I remember I used to steal Pepsi and monster all the time when I was alive... Angel grabs a monster and we walk out of the gas station but then angel gets pulled back by a tall moth guy with a red robe thing and fluff around his neck. Angel looks at the man in fear "V-valentino.. let me go..." I look at them and Valentino grabs angels face aggressively "You little slut! I'm gonna fucking kill you remember about the damn contract?! I own you, and you better get to the studio right now and do your job you whore!" Angel looks up at him "No val... I don't want to anymore." The val guy gets pissed and raises his hand up to hit angel and I grab angel and I throw him behind me "You better BACK the fuck up!" Valentino looks down at me and smirks "ohh I almost didn't even see you down there! What's your name doll?~" he grabs my hand/paw and kisses it then rolls up my sleeve up while following it with his tongue quickly and some of my scars show and I quickly take my hand back before he can expose any more scars. "Lovely specimen!~ do you need a job darling? Do you need some pleasure?~" he walks up closer to me and I slap him "You better leave me and my friend the fuck alone..." He looks at me and it looks like he is about to say something. But then he looks down at me with that smirk "I love it when their feisty~ so then I can put them back in their place...~ but if you ever need a job doll come to my porn studio you wont miss it its quiet popular! I'll see you again Y/N~" a limo pulls up and he takes a puff of his cigar and he blows the smoke in my face then he gets into the limo. I cough a bit and I growl and I flip him off. He drives away and I turn and I look at angel and his face is full of shock and slight worry but also... He has a thankful look on his face "Y/N you shouldnt have done that like thank you very VERY much but... Fuck... If you are ever out somewhere doing whatever and if that guy Valentino messes with you tell me then all of us in the hotel will make sure he stays away." I nod and sigh "uh let's just.. let's try to forget about this let's not let this ruin our day ok? Let's just get back to the hotel and relax." Angel nods and we continue to the hotel and we walk in.