PT.32 Cracking My Walls Down..

(TRIGGER WARNING)

Husk leans back in the couch "you were in pain and discomfort Y/N. I don't want you to just be like that until your fucking time is over." I growl and I look away from him "well we don't always get what you want. You shouldn't worry about me, I'm fine or ill be fine... Like I said husk. That. Was. Fucking. Risky" I stand up and I grab my wallet and phone "see now what the fuck do you mean that was too risky? You can't get fucking pregnant in hell unless your hellborn, everyone already fucking knows that it happened." I stay and I softly growl and I start to walk to the door to leave to a bar or something. Husk stands up and follows behind me "I don't know what your problem is Y/N, you haven't really trusted any of us jut angel a little and you've haven't told us where you work or any of your backstory. It's better to just let your fucking walls down and tell us what your deal is!" I continue to walk to the door in silence but he grabs my wrist and turns me around "Talk to us what the fuck is your deal?!" My ears go down and I rip my wrist out of his grip "you wanna know what my deal is because I'm telling you, you don't. My fucking deal is that I had a fucking up childhood, teenagehood, and FUCKING LIFE HOOD. IM FUCKED UP IM DISGUSTING HUSK! IM FUCKING TRAUMATIZED MY FAMILY IS FUCKED UP, IF YOU GUYS FIGURED OUT WHAT MY DEAL IS YOU GUYS WOULD LOOK AT ME AS A SAD FUCKING BITCH! AND I DO FUCKING LOVE YOU BUT I DONT WANT YOU TO LOVE ME HUSK YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER YOU DESERVE A FUCKING STABLE, BEAUTIFUL, AND NOT TRAUMATIZED WOMAN. NOT ME, YOU DONT DESERVE ME, A TRAUMATIZED FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT THAT IS USED JUST FOR A GOD DAMN TOY TO THROW AROUND!" Tears flow out of my eyes and everyone goes silent. I cover my mouth and I run to the door and I open the door but someone it standing out there... Valentino and my dad...