PT. 18 Cat Fight!!!

(TRIGGER WARNING) [hella cringe so KMS]

We walk into the hotel and we walk to the bar and we sit. Me and Angel talk for a bit at the bar. "Yea did you see vals face when you fucking slapped him? That was hilarious he didn't even see it coming. And he almost didnt even fucking see you because your so short" angel says as he pats my head and I tense up from the touch and I roll my eyes and push his hand away "fuck off I'm average normal hight you guys wre just tall." Angel looks at me and raises his eyebrows in a challenging way "ok then. Husk is Y/N shorter than average?" Angel looks at husk and husk sighs "she is much shorter than average angel." I look at husk "oh shit the fuck up your just saying that to get on my nerves." He smirks but he stays silent and he continues to wipe the glasses. "Can I get a shot and a bud light (you can change it if you want) husk grunts and gives me a bud light and he gives me a shot and I look at angel. "Whatever. But that val guy was just being an asshole so I had to do something so..." Angel nods "mhm. I just wish I never sold my soul but luckily he can't control me unless I'm in the porn studio." I take my shot and I hear husk "Angel you kinda make it seem like he controls you out of the porn studio too." I glare at husk "how about you just butt out of our convo instead of make unneeded and annoying comments." I narrow my eyes as husk and angel leans back and chuckles and just watches. Husk glares at me "well looks like someone is a little pissed today hm? What's got you so... Bratty." I take a sip of my bud light "nothing you just get on my nerves and even if something did happen I definitely wouldn't tell you. And talking about pissed, aren't you pissed and drunk and grumpy and lonely like every day? Yea you don't get to say shit." He leans on the counter as he stands in front of me "yea because I have to deal with everyone's bullshit and you also can't say shit since you also get wasted almost every day. And I see right through you, me and alastor do. But I just watch from afar at your reactions from alastors questions or everyone's actions towards you. I. See. Right. Through. You." I turn fully towards husk "look husk you don't know shit about me no one here does. The only person that knows me the most is angel. He knows me the most but he also doesn't know me at all so don't think that your some special bartender that always has to listens to everyone bullshit because you will never hear my bullshit. Now keep drinking on your fucking bottle instead of whining how you see through everyone and how everyone bitches to you, don't be a little pussy cat alright." He growls and he leans closer to me and he looks down at me "don't call me a fucking pussy cat you bitch." I smirk in amusement but I'm also annoyed and I look up at him "Your a drunk grumpy little pussy cat.~" I poke his nose and he grabs the rim/collar of my hoodie and pulls me towards him "ohh did I hit a nerve? What's wrong? Is the little pussy cat gonna finally use his claws instead for just talking shi-" husk drags me over the bar into the bar. "Fuck!-" husk tries to pin me down but I push him and I try to pin him down too "I TOLD YOU Y/N. IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS." I laugh "FUCK GET OFF- AH SHIT-" I grunt as I struggle and I push husk off of me and I stand up and I try to get away and I crawl but then husk pounces on me again and tries to grab my wrist but I push him off with my legs and I quickly stand up and I try to jump over the counter and I look at angel and he is laughing and watching and I see everyone surrounding the bar watching and Charlie looks nervous but also she is... Laughing?! I try to jump over the bar counter but then husk grabs my leg and pulls me back and I fall on the ground and he flips me on my stomach and he pins my arms behind my back with one of his hands/paws and I actually try to pull him off me with my tail but he grabs my tail and slightly tugs on it to stop it from attacking him "Stop Y/N your fucking DONE I won, I got you now." I hear the proud tone in his voice but right as i feel him grab and tug on my tail I slightly whimper and my ears go down. Everything goes silent and my eyes widen since I didn't even mean to go that. "What was that-" I mumble. I slightly blush in embarrassment and I try to struggle under his grip "ok fuck off let me go husk- ugh." Husk doesnt get off me but I feel his grip on my tail tighten and I slightly grunt "aye fuck off...!" I feel him lean down next to my ear and whispers so only we can hear and no one else since everyone is surrounding the bar and just watching. Husk whispers "now. Looks like I found a little new secret about you. You got some sensitive ears/tail hm?" He twirls my tail around in his fingers and I softly grunt and I slightly blush "I'm correct right? Hmmm?" I feel his grip loosen as he whispers to me and I take the chance and I quickly turn and I push him and I pin him on his back "AHA! I GOT YOU NOW YOU BITCH!" husk narrows his eyes at me but he also has a slight smirk of (I know one of your weaknesses) and I roll my eyes and I get off of him and I look at him while he lays on the ground and I flip him off and he grunts as he gets up "I hate you" he smirks and dusts himself off and he fixes his suspender that fell off "i hate you more." I jump back over the bar counter and I look at everyone and then I look at angel "sorry toots but he kinda beat your ass there-" I glare at angel and everyone leaves and me and Angel go up to his room to hangout "you know husk is an asshole... So fucking annoying." Angel laughs and rolls his eyes and turns on his TV "welp I ship it" I snap my head to look at angel "we just had a whole entire fucking fight session! How could you ship that?! Your a fucking weirdo" angel watches the TV "yea but there's always that tension between you guys it's like- hm.. OHHH YOU GUYS ARE LIKE THE DOBERMAN AND PITBULL RELATIONSHIP TYPE!" (if you wanna see what the relationship thing is like. go on tiktok and look up Issa Relief trying to understand the doberman and pitbull relationship) I look at angel "your an actual dumbass.." Angel laughs and leans back in his bed "its true though it is..." I roll my eyes and I watch the TV "Y/N. You don't have to answer if you don't want to but what did you mean earlier when you said I know you the most but I also don't know you at all?" I look up at angel and then I look away "uhm... You know me the most and I obviously trust you the most and stuff but you also don't know anything about me and about my alive life and shit.. I mean I've been through hell already. You will probably figure out my problems and shit through the time I spend here and stuff. I'm positive you all will.." Angel nods in understanding "yea I get you. If you ever need help with shit or if your having like a crisist you can tell me and i will try to help." I nod and I lay down in angels bed "right back at you" I yawn and angel lays down too and we fall asleep.