PT.26 The Bar..

(TRIGGER WARNING)

Me and angel walk out of the hotel and we walk down the street to the bar. We walk into the bar and we sit. "So this is the bar toots its nice hmm?~" I nod and I look around and I see some people fighting, yelling, and really... Really drunk people... "Yep this place sure is... Intense. Does the bartender cut people off after a while of drinking in hell or no?" Angel shakes his head and leans back in his seat "nope. No one gives a fuck about each other so they just let people drink until they double die! Or... Pass out..." I laugh and I nod "damn... Well at least I can drink as much as I want. Hey bartender can I get a bud light and two shots?" Angel rolls his eyes and smiles and mumbles in a sarcastic tone "fucking acholic." I giggle and I wink and I take my shots and that's not vodka or tequila. Is some sort of watered down vodka or some shit. "Ugh... Watered down shots huh?" I look at angel and I take a sip of my bud light "yea its their way to get more money. People usually want to get drunk and the watered down shots make them not that drunk so they have to buy more shots and alcohol and shit." I sigh and I look at my bud light and I drink more of it. "Well I wanna get drunk so... Bartender can I get 6 shots and but full on vodka in them don't water them down." I narrow my eyes at the bartender as I say that and he nod in understanding and gives me 6 shots of full on vodka. I nod and smile "thank you sir."
I take two shots and I give two to angel "drink up." Angel winks and drinks them and takes a chaser with it "holy fuck yep- that's-" he coughs and laughs "that's fucking strong-!" I laugh and I nod. I pick up my last shot to take it but then someone knocks into me aggressively and I drop it "What the absolute FUCK?!" I turn around and I see a tall demon that's really really drunk... He grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him "sorry darling~ I really hope you forgive me. Want me to make it up to you with a good time or what?~" he leans down and kisses my neck and grips my boob and I push him away "go fuck off you perverted piece of shit." I wipe my neck and he walks away with a grumble/mumble like "your loss..." I feel the alcohol start to kick in a bit. I take angels shot and I "bartender can I get a bottle of vodka." I throw him a stack of money I got from my work and he gives me a bottle "alright angel let's get out of here alright?" I open the vodka and I chug a lot of it and I offer angel some but he declined "no thank you toots I actually wanna stay sober tonight. Unless you want husk to take care of you aga-" I cut him off "nope. You stay sober and you take care of me alrighty?" He laughs and wraps his arm around my shoulders and I tense up but I roll my eyes "yea that's what I thought Y/N." I feel the alcohol start to kick in "ok uh.. let's get to the hotel before you have to drag me there" we laugh and we walk to the hotel and I chug and sip some of the vodka while we are walking there. We walk into the hotel and I'm drunk but not really drunk just a little dizzy and loopy. I walk in with angel "alright we are back now!" Angel yells out and we sit on the couch and watch a movie. I sip the vodka and I close my eyes as I drink it and then someone takes it out of my hands. I look up and I see husk "What the hell husk!" He takes a drink of it and he didn't even clean the rim and usually I can ignore it but the alcohol doesn't ignore it..I slightly blush and I softly grow and he looks at me with a smirk "this is mine now by the way. I don't want to deal with your hungover ass tomorrow, again." He starts to walk away but I put my hand on his shoulder and I turn him around and I take tha bottle back "no this is mine actually and you won't be taking care of me, angel will." I smirk "thanks for offering though pussy cat." I turn and I sit next to angel and I look at husk and I drink more of the vodka without wiping the rim like he did and he just looks away "yea that sounds like a great idea. Angel is probably gonna be hungover tomorrow to!" I lean back in my seat and I cross my arms "Actually we planned it already. Angel is staying sober tonight while I do my thing so tomorrow he can take care of me instead of you." Husk grumbles and starts to walk away "well good. And thanks for the vodka." I look at him in confusion then I look at the vodka and it's moved on the table and it's open. "Oh fuck you..." I grab the vodka and I chug more of it and I feel the alcohol kicking in a lot more now. "How you feeling toots?" Angel looks up at me from his phone "pretty fuckin good if I say so myself." I softly purr as I lean back in my seat and I sigh. I see alastors form in the couch next to us and I look at him and he looks at me and realizes I'm drunk and he just sighs "heyyyy Al how you doing?" He looks at me and blinks "Pretty good darling. You having a good time too?" I nod "Yup surprisingly." I feel my eyelids start to get heavier and I lean my head back "ima just sleep here tonight alrighty? Alrighty.." I close the vodka and I put it on the table and I lean back in the couch and I fall asleep.